Chapter 18

Here's the update. And @jlawderp I WANT MY COOKIE ;-)

5

4

3

2

1

And I heaved myself out of bed. I must have gotten three hours sleep last night. I had a massive migraine for being on my computer for so long and my good hand hurt from typing so much.

"Ally!" I heard Andrew yell.

"I'm up!" I yelled. My wobbly knees moved with me as i made my way to the bathroom. I picked up one of the plastic bags from near the sink and tied it loosely around my cast. Only three more weeks and i can get it removed. As i stripped of my clothes the cold morning breeze hit me sending shivers down my spine.

*******

After my warm shower and getting ?dressed (Outfit on side --->>>) I made my way down stairs to smell toast.

"You hungry?" Andrew asked, he was a morning person? I shook my head, no, I was used to not eating so i didn't get hungry much. "You have to eat something." He nagged. I put my head to the side with a are-you-serious look. He smiled and i grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and sat down on the couch. I almost screamed when something started pulling my foot off the couch.

I peeked my head over the couch to see Reaper. "Damn dog" i moaned as i bit a piece of the apple off and dropped it in front of him and he happily ate it. "Hey Andrew?!" I yelled. His head soon popped around the corner. "Do you think they'll mind if we bring one of the dogs?" I asked as i watched Reaper continually try and jump on the couch only to fail.

"No, that's fine." He said and went back into the kitchen.

"Did you hear that boy?" I said in a weird voice macking him wag his tail more. I bit another piece of the apple off and held it in my hand. "Sit" I said. He tilted his head to the side so i pressed the bottom of his back down gently making him sit. I repeated the command and then gave him the chunck of apple. "Good boy" I said while picking him up carefully and putting him on my lap and scratching behind his ears.

The phone started ringing and i basically dropped Reaper as i sprinted towards the phone. I got there just before andrew and answered it. "Hello?" I asked as i started shuffling my feet.

"Hey Ally, can i speak to Andrew?" Steven asked. I sighed in relief.

"Yeah, yeah." I said before passing him the phone. my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. I just have to make sure to answer the phone before andrew can. I almost screamed when my phone buzzed in my pocket. My shaky hands pulled it out of my pocket as my eyes scanned what it said.

Come outside - Chandler

Why? - Ally

Just do it! - Chandler

I sighed before walking over to the front door and opening it. My shaky legs walked outside of the house.

"BOO!" I heard someone yell right next to my ear. I turned and glared at Chandler.

"Really?" I questioned while raising my eyebrows.

"Nothing? Not even a flinch." he said. A smile spread across my face as a laugh made its was from my throat. "What?" he asked.

"Nothin'" I replied. "So, why did I need to come outside?" the question left my mouth really slowly making me sound bored.

"I don't know, I was just bored." he said and I gave him the are you serious look. "I'm kidding, geez. I came to see if you wanted to hang out before your audition?" he asked.

"Sure." I said pulling my phone out and texting Andrew before Chandler intwined his fingers with mine and pulled me with him as he ran.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we ran.

"You'll see" he said as he picked up the speed, me almost falling over.

*****

I looked at the large shopping centre that was in front of me. I'd only been here once before and that was when Andrew had just adopted me. "Come on, I have and idea." Chandler said as he started pulling me with him again but let my hand go once we were inside wall-mart.

"Why are we-" I cut myself off when my eyes couldn't find Chandler anywhere. Well, I wasn't expecting that.

"Alison?" someone asked from behind me. I spun around to see.....

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha CLIFFHANGER. Last chapter I got over 100 comments. Thank you to those people who left.....multiple comments. Sorry for the short chapter!

So for this chapter is 60 comments and 70 votes.

-Bye