Chapter 4

When we got to my room my jaw dropped, it was huge. There was a queen sized bed in the middle, a walk in closet, a ensuite bathroom.(picture of bathroom on side) I can't even describe what I was feeling right now. I flopped down on the large bed and closed my eyes as my smile grew.

I heard Andrew chuckle "I'll let you put your things away. My friend will be here soon, she's going to take you shopping." he said. I sat up and smiled more before putting my few clothes in the large walk in closet. When I was done I ran downstairs and saw a girl with short brown curly hair. I could only see her back though.

"Alison, this is my co-worker Lauren. Lauren this is Alison." Andrew said. Lauren turned around and I looked at her. She had green eyes and a few freckles. She was very pretty.

"Hi" I said with a smile.

"Hey, you ready to go shopping?" she asked.

"I don't have any money" I said frowning.

"Don't worry, I gave the money to Lauren, your all set." Andrew said.

I went to protest but Lauren grabbed my wrist gently and pulled me outside to her car.

******

When we were inside the mall, Lauren had her hoodie up and sunglasses on. I shrugged and looked at all the shops, there was heaps.

"Wow" I said as we walked into the first shop.

Lauren laughed "Come on, lets go try some thing on" she said pulling me over to the clothes.

"Okay, just nothing really girly" I said seriously. She nodded and we started our shopping spree.

******

By the time we were done we had so many bags it wasn't funny. We got shoes too, mainly converse, vans and doc martens. I even got some sunnies, oh, and a I phone 5, it was black but I got a cool case.

Right now we were sitting in the car and I was figuring out how to use my new phone. "Wait, can I order pizza from my phone?" I asked. (the phone is charging in the car ;)  )

Lauren laughed at me and I smiled "Yes, yes you can order pizza." I fist pumped the air and Lauren started the car and we drove home.

The whole way there I was trying to play temple run but I failed miserably, it was still fun though. "Yes, high score!" I yelled as we pulled out outside my new house. Lauren laughed and got out the car. I unplugged the charger from the car and put my phone away before getting out and grabbing the bags. There was so many that we both struggled to get in the front door.

When we did I heaved them in my room and Lauren put the bags she was carrying near my wardrobe. "Your back" Andrew said as he walked in my room. He looked down at the bags we bought.

I smiled and pulled out my phone. "I can order pizza!" I exclaimed while jumping up and down. This earned me a laugh from both of them.

"I best be going home, I'll see you tomorrow at work Andrew." Lauren said before she left the room, followed by Andrew (I keep typing Rick) I smiled to my self and started putting my clothes away.

Ta DA, hope you like the chapter. Tell m what you think and don't forget to vote.