Chapter 12

"School?" I repeated. I sat on a stool as Andrew leaned against the other side, staring at me as he talked to me.

"School" he confirmed.

I frowned and stared at the smooth shiny surface. School? Really?

"School?" I asked again hoping I was imagining thing.

"Yes Ally, school. You start tomorrow. Chandler goes there too, you won't be alone" he told me.

I groaned and slouched as I rested my cheek on my hand and I stared blankly in front of myself. School. "But I thought you were cool!" I whined as he slid the plate of fried rice in front of me and made a plate for himself.

He chuckled and shook his head before he walked into the lounge room, eating his rice.

My appetite had disappeared. All I could think about was school, I had to go to school. There's bullies there, teachers who might eat me for doing the wrong thing.

I sighed standing up and tipping my food into a plastic container, shoving it in the fridge and putting my plate into the sink before stomping up to my room. Yes stomping, I stomped. Deal with it.

When I got up to my room I grabbed a dark blue tank top and a lighter shade of shorts and walked over to the bathroom before stripping of my clothes and standing under the hot water as it relaxed my muscles.

The shampoo slowly washed out of my hair and I stepped out, wrapping a white soft towel around my body.

Once I was changed I put my hair into a plat so that it'll be curly in the morning. My feet shuffled across the cold wooden floor before stopping at the wall that I had starting putting pictures on. As my eyes gazed over the favourite photos I laughed in memory.

One of them was of Norman and I. He was chasing me down the beach because I had emptied my chip packet over the sand that he was buried under when we were all at the beach. All of the seagulls had swooped down to eat the food.

Another one of my favourites was of the cast and I doing stupid faces. They all looked amazing, but me on the other hand looked like a tomato because I was laughing so much at the time. Chandler was laughing at me because of my face, which made me laugh harder.

My phone vibrating pulled me out of my thoughts and I dived onto my bed and opened my messages.

Meet u outside ur house tomorrow
- Chandler

Ugh, he just reminded me. Once my phone was plugged in I crawled under my blanket and closed my eyes, sleep soon came.

*******

I was waken by my alarm clock. My hand gripped onto the cold plastic and I threw it across the room making it hit the wall and shatter.

I stretched my tired arms and heaved my feet out of bed. With every step that was taken my muscles started to loosen as I started to wake up.

Luckily the school had to uniform, no wearing awkward clothes. As me feet took me the the closet I pulled out some back skinny jeans, a loose white top that says Dear Teachers, I'm gonna talk where ever you put me, written in black bold letters.

I pulled on my long gloves and my denim jacket before looking for some shoes to where. I settled with some red doc martens and walked into the bathroom to start with my hair.

I ended up putting it in a fishtail braid that went down my back and then I was ready for school. school, still gotta get used to that.

********
"Ready?" Chandler asked me as we stared at the front of the school. We had just gotten off of the bus.