Chapter 26

Allison's POV

My eyes felt like they were cemented together, every time that I tried to open them nothing would happen. My body ached everywhere making me feel uncomfortable due to the fact that I couldn't move to get in a better position.

"C'mon Ally, open your eyes." I heard an all too familiar voice whisper in my ear as he kissed my temple. I felt his hand wrap around mine as he started to cry silently. Trying to move my hand didn't seem to work either like it did in the movies when the girl is in a coma and the boy pleads for then to open their eyes but they only end up moving their finger. Yeah, well in reality that doesn't happened.

Hearing the door open, Chandler stopped crying and let go of my hand. "Your mums here to pick you up, you need some rest." Andrew said as I heard his footsteps getting closer to the bed. "I'll call you if there is any change."

I heard Chandler mumble a quick goodbye to me before the door opened and then closed.

"I love you Al, we need you." Andrew said placing a kiss on my forehead before I heard him sigh and sit down in the seat that Chandler was once sitting in. "I met someone, her name Gael. She's amazing, I think you'll like her. She wants to meet you, someday I hope she will."

After Andrews little speech, I felt like screaming. All I wanted to do was tell him how happy it made me for him to have found someone, but I couldn't.

____________________________________________________________________

"Mr Lincoln, I'm afraid shes been in a coma too long. If she doesn't wake up soon, she wont wake up at all." an unfamiliar voice spoke.

Wait, how long have I been in a coma??

"How much longer?" Andrew asked as I felt him grab my hand.

"A couple of days at the most."

_______________________________________________________________________

Opening my eyes, I was almost blinded by the light that was coming from the light above. Moving my fingers, I brought my hands up to my face and rubbed my eyes. A needle was in my hand, attached with a bag of clear liquid. A drip of some sort to keep fluids in my system is what it looks like.

After about five minutes of struggling to get into a sitting position, I finally did it. Reaching over to the small table I grasped the plastic cup with my shaking fingers and let the cold liquid run down my throat.

Swinging my legs off of the bed I swung them back and forth trying to get the feeling back to them.

Pushing myself off of the bed, I stumbled forwards but quickly grabbed onto the metal wheelie thing that had the bag of clear liquid attached to it. Taking a few steps I wheeled the stand with me as I made my way towards the door.

Pushing it open, I slowly peaked my head out and glanced down the empty hall. Walking out completely I started walking down the halls, limping at that.

When I finally got to a place with many chairs and people behind desks, I made my way towards a lady in uniform. "Excuse me" I said, my voice cracking slightly. The lady turned around to face me. "Where am I?" And with that her eyes widened and she called for a doctor while taking me over to one of the seats and sitting my down.

"Wait here, don't move." She said before running off somewhere. Looking down at my bare feet, I noticed that my toe nails were painted black, along with my finger nails. Abigail. Smiling, you flinched when someone placed their hand on your shoulder.

"Allison, how are you feeling?" A man with grey hair and glasses perched on the end of his nose asked.

Looking down at his name badge before answering. "Amazing, how about you Dr Holmes?" I chirped making him smile slightly.

"I'm doing quiet okay. Now, how about we get you back to your room so we can run some tests." He said, helping me into a standing position.

Walking back to my room, I don't think Dr Holmes could understand what I was saying due to how fast I was speaking.

__________________________________________________________________

It was now morning and the nurse had just brought me some breakfast. Although it didn't look like it. I used my spoon to play with the food as the nurse scolded me saying that I needed to eat.

When the door burst open, I looked up to see Andrew.

"Hey dad."

Gaahhh, the feels!!! It's been forever since the last update and I feel bad for neglecting this story. So, please tell me what you think, it's very much appreciated. Sorry, but this hasn't been edited.

55 votes and comments!!

Follow me on twitter @LaughableLolly

-Laurenn