Chapter 14

Mother?

"I'm sorry, you must have the wrong number." I said and hung up.

"Who was that?" Chandler asked

I shook my head "No one" I said and smiled again. This was the first birthday that id actually celebrated.

"Okay now mine." Chandler said handing me a small gift with a bow on top.

I smiled at him but moved my attention back to what I was doing. Everything was a lot harder using one hand. When I finally got it open I saw that it was a phone case. As I turned it over my smile grew brighter. There was a picture imprinted on the back with Chandler, Katie and Mingus making stupid faces to the camera.

I quickly wrapped my arms around him, catching him off guard. But the hug felt weird, as if there was something pulling me towards him. I quickly let go and put the case on my phone.

After I had opened most of the presents, Norman had gone into another room and Andrew handed my his present for me. I didn't wait for Norman to come back, just opened it.

I frowned at what was inside, a dog bowl.

"You trying to say something?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at Andrew. he let out a chuckle as the rest of the group laughed alone with him.

"Happy birthday" I heard Norman say. When I turned my head to look at him, he had a black German Shepard and a white German Shepard in his arms. I had a girly moment when I went 'awww'

Norman put them on my lap and they both started trying to lick my face and jumping all over me.

"What are you gonna call them?" Lauren asked as she took a seat on the other side of me and started petting the puppys.

"I have no idea" I said honestly as the puppy nibbled at my fingers and squirmed around on my lap.

I placed them on the floor and they started jumping around and then started chasing their tail.

I had already picked one out for the white puppy. And when the second name came, I smiled, they were both similar to each other.

"What about, Angel for her and Reaper for him?" I asked while frowning.

"Nice" Chandler said and the black male, Reaper started jumping up at the couch trying to get to him.

(Reaper is the Black male puppy and Angel is the white female puppy, who has light blue eyes)

"Okay,time to go to the lake!" Steven yelled. (I changed it from beach to lake, sorry, I didn't know where Georgia was. I don't live in America)

******

As we approached the lake, I was walking Angel and Chandler was with Reaper. My cast was completely annoying me and it was super itchy.

"I can't get my cast wet, you know?" I said as everyone took there shoes off as the walked on the sand.

"We weren't planning that!" Emily said as she laid her towel down and sat on it.

"Hey, can I sign your cast?" Chandler asked as he held a sharpie up for me to see. I nodded and watched as he wrote on my cast. Soon everyone had signed it, even some randoms signed it.

***later that day***

It was now 7pm and we had just caught Reaper and Angel as they had been running around the be lake for hours, they thought it was a game!

"Okay, your choice in what we have for dinner" Norman said as we all walked down the empty street.

"Thai?" I asked. I had no idea what it was, only that it was food and was supposed to be nummy.

"Good choice" Chandler said. I smiled and walked behind everyone with him, it was so peaceful. not one of us saying anything, just enjoying the moment. Every now and the his arm would brush against mine and it got awkward.

"You guys wait here and we'll pay" Andrew said as him and Steven walked into the restaurant.

I jumped slightly as my phone started ringing, I pulled it out of my pocket and accepted the call.

"Hello?" I said, my voice making me sound bored, I had lost all of my energy, just wanting to sleep.

"Oh, I've missed you" the same female voice said through my phone.

"Ok, seriously, who is this?" I asked. Walking away from the group slightly.

"I'm your-"

"You are not my mother!" I hissed a little too loudly as Chandler looked over at me, he heard.

"My mother is dead" I spat. Although I wasn't sure of this, I knew one thing. My mother was dead to me, ever since she left me at the orphanage.

"Don't you want to meet me?" she asked, sounding snobby.

"Never" I said hanging up and blocking the number.

"Are you okay?" I heard a voice from behind me. I spun around to see Chandler standing there, looking worried as he frowned.

"Yeah, yeah Im fine" I said, wiping away a tear that had managed to escape my eye. Chandler quickly wrapped his arms around my waist, me mimicking his actions as tears started to fall freely down my face as I tried to stop them.

Okay so this isn't my best chapter but, oh well. So I wanna know who you think should play Ally.

30 comments and 30 votes!