Chapter 11

I sat down in my seat, my arms laid on the table and my chin rested on them. I looked at the food that was in front of me, ice cream. I moved my eyes and watched as Chandler ate a spoon of his. When the spoon was in his mouth he looked at me and smiled.

I moved my eyes back to the small tube of ice-cream that sat in front of me. I sat up straight and scooped some up before placing it in my mouth. It was so nice, I let it melt in my mouth. I quickly put more in my mouth and before I knew it, it was all gone.

I pouted and heard Chandler laugh. I looked at him, he was still laughing. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing" he said and went up to the counter and gave money to the lady. He walked back over to me and we bother walked out of the ice-cream shop.

"And now we're going to the beach?" I asked as we walked down to side walk.

"Yep" he said popping the 'p'. "Have you ever been to the beach before?"

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'

"Really? But you live right next to it, how have you not been there?" He asked.

"Probably for the fact that I've been at the orphanage for 13, years." I said in a duh tone. That's when it fell silent. Until he spoke up again five minutes later.

"Better late than never" he said. "how come you never got adopted until now?" he asked as he turned his head and looked at me.

I felt like telling him the truth but that would be embarrassing. "I dunno, you tell me" I said with a small smile as I glanced at him for a second and then looked back to see where I was going.

"We're here" he said. I looked at my surroundings. It just looked like yellow dirt. I watched as Chandler took his shoes off and started walking over the yellow dirt. "Come on!" he yelled as he started walking backwards, watching me.

I. Shrugged and took my shoes and socks up, picking them up and started walking towards Chandler. It felt weird do I stopped and looked down at the stuff that my feet were sinking in a I walked.

"It's sand" Chandler said as he walked over to me. I nodded my head and we walked closer to the walker and then walked down the beach.

"So what's it like, being famous?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"It's strange, annoying sometimes, cool when we get to meet other famous people. But it's mostly fun." he said as he glanced at me out if the corner if his eye.

I was about to reply when something hit me in the Head and I fell in the sand. I hot to a sitting position and looked around. A man was running towards us.

"Are you okay?" Chandler asked as he gently grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet.

"Yeah..." I said as the man got closer I recognised him as Steven.

"Ah, crap. I'm sorry." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "You guys wanna come play?" he asked excitedly.

"Sure" Chandler said.

"What exactly are you playing?" I asked as we started walking over to a group of people who were standing near a net the was hanging in the air as two poles held it up.

"Volleyball" Steven said excitedly.

"Um, ok?" I said as we joined the crowd of people who I soon recognised as the rest of the cast, all except as Andrew.
"How do you play volleyball?" I asked Chandler as we were placed on one side if the net with out teammates.

"Just hit the ball over the net before it hits the floor." he said. I nodded still confused and watched as Lauren hit the ball over the net which Norman hit back over.

Whenever the ball would come to me I would move out of the way and Chandler would hit it for me, which was better than me thrashing my arms around like an idiot.

By the time the game was over I had fallen over multiple times because I would trip over the sand. I had also managed to get our team a point that made me happy. I had also managed to push Chandler over and that made me laugh. I just said it was revenge for making me fall off my bed.

****

When I got in the house I suddenly realised how tired I was and let out a yawn. Andrew was passed out on the couch so I quietly made my way over to him and laid a blanket over him. and turned all the lights off and then made my way up the stairs.

I had a quick shower, getting the sand out of my hair and my toes.

When I was done I shuffled my feet over to my bed, Slipped on an oversized shirt and some pajama shorts and then crawled under the covers, falling asleep instantly.

Hey hey hey, this chapter is done. Im sorry I haven't updated in a while school just started and I've been busy. I hope you like this chapter please tell me what you think.

For this chapter is 12 votes and 6 comments.

Zombies out!!!