Crazy Girl Pt.2

Streams of light enter into Jasper and Renia's bedroom, where they laid in each other's arms, waiting for the other to awake. Jasper slowly opened his eyes and smiled to Renia's still sleeping face. Bending down, he slowly leaned in and kissed her forehead with the lightest of caresses. Renia open her eyes and smiled, a smile instantly gracing the Southern Vampire's face. "Good morning Darlin" Jasper said sweetly whilst still holding Renia in his arms.

"Good Morning" Renia murmured sleepily. Jasper pulled Renia in closer to his lips, slowly brushing his lips against hers in a chaste kiss, but Renia could feel the passion and promise in it. Before Jasper could lose control, Renia slowly broke away, Jasper staring into Renia's eyes. Smiling, he stroked her cheek, a smile touching her face. "My apologies ma'am" he whispered

"Its fine, it's just...I know we both want to wait until our wedding night" Renia said hoping that he would understand. "I know and I'll wait for as long as you want me to... As long as it's not a 100 years or 10 for you to give yourself to me..." Jasper said, sweeping Renia's hair out of her face. Renia laughed at the thought of being away from him for another 100 years, gently kissing her soon-to-be husband. Jasper kissed back enthusiastically, tangling his fingers through her dark hair. The one thing that could interrupt the hot moment would be the door bell ringing... Renia grumbled arousing herself from the bed to answer the door. Swinging open the door, she came face-to-face with no one other than her newlywed sister Maalon, all dressed up, her hair up in a bun, geeky glasses upon her face, and a tailored black business suit fitted on her petite body. Her high heeled boots tapped impatiently against the floor, a bright smile plastered across her face. "Maalon! What are you doing here?'' Renia said excitedly, hugging her sister.

"Well what do you think, I am doing here!" she exclaimed, walking into the door. Halting in her steps, her briefcase dropped with an inaudible thump, her eyes trailing down Jasper's chest as he covered up with a shirt. Jasper look at the expression on Maalon's face as if she had just walked in on something not relating to the wedding .Jasper laughed and said "Good Morning Mrs. Clearwater"

"Good …..morning Jasper'' a slight growl came from Renia, Maalon's dark brown eyes turning to look at her. "...I thought you two were going to wait until your wedding night throw all my plan's out the window'' Maalon said concerned about her perfect wedding night plans going down the drain. "Don't worry about that …." Jasper said slowly walking up behind Renia, his toned arms wrapping around her. "I am looking forward to that night. I have everything planned...I think you'll find my tricks to be most unforgettable" his voice lowered at least an octave, a shiver running up Renia's spine.

"I got to go Darin but I'll be back shortly'' he whispered, kissing the back of her cold hand lightly. "Yes you do that so I can talk to the BRIDE about your wedding!'' Maalon ushered, pushing the vampire out the door. Jasper chuckled, grabbing his hat and boots, before the door was slammed in his face. After Jasper left, Maalon and Renia compromised on how the wedding should be, glossy and colorful cutouts and print-outs laid across the hotel table. "Ok so this was my idea" Maalon pulled out a picture of the cake and the wedding idea of what she thought that the wedding should look like, the first cake being amazing of course, with roses flowered throughout it and a hat perched atop to symbolize the hat that Jasper wore on their first date. Renia loved all of the dresses, her brows furrowing, as Maalon yelled at her to just "pick one already, before I shove your tiny vampire body into a plastic bag and call it a day!" After hours of deliberating it was time for Maalon to return to her hotel, which was located conveniently across the street, to meet up with Monique and Roy and ask if they had any more ideas. Hugging her sister goodbye, Renia shut the door, settling herself down on the couch, before she settled down into a deep trance, visions of her wedding flashing through her mind.