Chapter 2-Day by Day.

A/N: I put Clint's POV in here so look out for that:)

It will go

Christy's POV,

Clint's POV,

Then back to Christy.

Make sure you know whose Point of View (POV) you are in. Otherwise you will be confused or feeling slightly awkward.

This is probably the only time another POV will happen.

Thx:)

-AnnaBeth

**************************

Chapter 2-Day by Day.

Once on my sixteenth birthday, Clint and Natasha got permission from Fury to take me to the zoo. Sure, I know what you are thinking. Why would a sixteen year old want her party at the zoo? Easy answer. The only time S.H.I.E.L.D celebrates birthdays or special occasions is...let's just say you have to be really important.

Apparently I was important to S.H.I.E.L.D because Fury, Clint, and Nat made certain that I had a birthday party up until my eighteenth birthday. That was also the first time I had visited the zoo and ridden in a New York cab. And may I just say, cabs' aren't as bad as people describe them to be.

Anyway, we pulled up to the NYC zoo and showed our VIP all-day passes to the woman at the window. The VIP tickets allowed us anywhere in the park, including the reserved snake habitat.

It was amazing. My favorite part was the penguin habitat. Did I mention I have this thing for penguins? I hated the snake section, because I was afraid the Black Mamba would break out of it's cage and eat me. Don't judge, I may have been sixteen but after being tested on for eight years by S.H.I.E.L.D, things tend to scare you.

But there was one part of that trip I will never forget. Actually I remember like it was yesterday. It happened as we stood in front of the lion cage. A male and female lion were cuddled on top of each other inside the barred structure. Natasha was eighteen while Clint was nineteen.

"Aww!" I said, "they remind me if you two!" I told Clint and Nat.

"Um no," they said in unison.

"See!" I said, "I just wish the lions were not in cages."

"Just thirty minutes ago you thought the snakes were going to kill you," Clint said.

"Yeah but lions are different. They're just overgrown cats," I said.

"Maybe we should put you in the cage with them," Nat said.

"No thanks," I said thinking, "have you ever been in a cage?" I asked.

Clint and Natasha didn't answer.

"Is that a yes?" I asked.

"No, I've never been in a cage," Clint finally answered.

"Me too," Natasha muttered.

"Then why sad?" I asked.

"Because there may come a day when we are put in a cage," Clint replied.

"If either of you ever get put in a cage, I'll rescue you," I said.

Natasha smiled,

"Then you will be our hero. Christy. But if we ever really are captured, remember, don't panic. You'll find us faster if you are calm, courageous, and resourceful," she said.