Stand Together: An Avengers Fan Fiction//FAN ART/BOOK COVER Q&A

IT'S HERE! The third book to my Avenger fan fictions!!!!! The tittle of this book is.....

"Stand Together!"

I would like to personally thank @emily12377 for our tittle!!

Now it's disclaimer time!!!

1. I do NOT own any Marvel Characters, (Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Bruce Banner, Thor Odinson, Clint Barton, Nick Fury, Phil Coulson, (that includes Phil's crew from Agents Of Shield), Peter Parker, or Maria Hill, etc.)

2. I DO own:

•Christy Coulson.

•Emma Yard.

•Derrick Daniel.

•Rebekah Johnston.

•Hollie Grant.

•Rachel Coulson.

•Carl Davenport.

•Olivia Kurt.

•Miles Hash.

•Rae Charles.

•Stephen Kirk.

•Ann Kirk.

•Danny Kirk

•Diana

•Oliver Zone

•Tara

•Kyle

•Trent

•Doctors' one; two; and three

•Vanderbelt

Many of you have asked if Loki is coming back: the answer is no. He really is dead. It was a very hard decision, but I finally decided that Loki's journey was complete.

For those of you who don't know, I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays. During the final chapters of my books, I will post every other day or so. But on a regular basis, Tuesday and Saturday. It helps when writing larger chapters.

I CREATED THIS ENTIRE PLOT!!!

What that means: DO NOT STEAL MY CHARACTERS OR MY PLOT. Thank you:) if I find out that you have taken my plot, A) I will block you, and B)You will be reported. I'm sorry if that sounds mean but I'm not letting my work be stolen.

Of you haven't read the first two books in this series, I suggest you read those first:) they are called,

1. "Fearless:" book one.

2. "We Remain:" book two.

I will post the first chapter this Tuesday. This post is so you can get ready for chapter 1.

And I wanted you to see the picture:) lol.

As you can tell I went on a cover changing spree...anyhow, I would like to point out Derrick Daniels, (second to bottom right aka Jake Abel,) and Rebekah Johnston, (right bottom aka Jennifer Lawrence.) you know Steve and Natasha.

Christy is modeled by Dianna Agron!

Okay?

I think that's it!!

UPDATE: but wait there's more.

UPDATE:

OHHH before I forget! I'm having an almost competition but not really competition. A few of you have noted that you're really good at making fan art or making book covers. Well if you'd like to participate, I'm having a Wattpad wide editing contest!

Wow I hope this makes sense. Lol. So it can be for any of my books. (Preference my Avengers books) but below is this book's cast list.

If you send me a book cover or fan art (as long as it's APPROPRIATE) I will post it and give you credit! You will also win all my love.

Requirements:

•Must have my name (@thejeditribute) and your name (@ ....) on it.

•it must have the title of my book

•it must feature the actors and actresses I have chosen for said book.

With that said here are the main characters in my series. If you need another character just let me know.

(PSA OBVIOUSLY THE MARVEL CHARACTERS ARE THE SAME SUCH AS CAP IS CHRIS EVANS AND SO ON)

"Fearless" Series:
•Christy Rogers-Dianna Agron
•Derrick Daniels-Jake Abel
•Rebekah Johnston-Jennifer Lawrence
•Stephen Kirk-Logan Lerman
•Rae Charles-Kiera Knightly.
•Emma Yard-I didn't designate anyone so go for it. Pick an actress who you think would play her best. Long as you tell me who she is when I see the picture 😂)

"Memories" series:
•Charlie Barton-Rupert Grint
•Cora Rogers-Chloe Grace Mortez
•Reba Parker- (honestly I don't care I used Katie Douglas but she's not popular so if you wanna choose someone else go for it."

HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR COVER
Please send your artwork, and books covers to

@therealannabethr

I have found Instagram to be the easiest way to send photos. Thanks, friends!!! Can't wait to see the works and covers!!

If you need anyone else let me know:) otherwise have fun!!!

-AnnaBeth

-AnnaBeth

2/8/2014

(Updated 4/3/2014.)