Chapter 31

About a Month Later.

  I frantically searched around for my other earring. Today was the wedding and I had to be there early to help Haley.

 I frantically searched the floor and suddenly collided with Luke.

 I huffed as Luke pulled me up off of the floor.

 "Sorry babe." He apologized.

 I forgot about the earring for a second and smiled at Luke's appearance.

 I had never seen him in a tux before, but now I think I should take him to weddings more often.

 It was just a regular black tux, although on him it looked like it had just come out of a millionares mansion. It had a white undershirt and I small red rose was placed inside the breast pocket.

 Luke chuckled and I looked up at him.

 "You look sexy Hemmings." I winked and he smirked.

 "But you look sexier Em." He winked back and I giggled.

 We stared at each other for a few seconds before Luke pulled something out of his pocket.

 "I think you were looking for this.." He held out my earring and I grinned at him.

"Yes! Thank you so much!" I yelled and pulled Luke into a tight hug.

 I was finally ready to go, so I grabbed my white clutch, which matched with my white dress, and ran out to the car with Luke.

 We drove to the small meadow in about 10 minutes and I stared at the scene in awe.

 Red and White roses scattered the meadow in a beautiful pattern and the alter stood in the middle of two sides of chairs. The rows were decorated with a white bouquet at each end, while trees flooded the scene behind it.

 I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts and brought upstairs to a room by Haley's mom.

 I knocked once on the door and it swung open to reveal Haley and the rest of the bridesmaids.

 Haley was sat down in a large chair with her dress hanging out under her. Her hair was curled and a small white flower crown clung to her head.

 It was natural, yet elegant all at the same time which made it beautiful.

 I smiled at my beautiful best friend and she smiled back nervously.

 "Do you think Niall will like it?" She asked and I laughed.

 "Hal! Have you seen yourself? You look more beautiful than ever babe! Niall would love you anyways!" I shouted at her and her face lit up.

 "Aw Em!" She cooed and stood up to give me a hug.

 I quickly embraced her, careful not to smudge her tiny bit of makeup.

 We talked and got ready for a little longer before Haley's dad walked in. He smiled sadly at her and a tear ran down his cheek.

 "Aw baby, your so beautiful." He said. "You're not my little girl anymore."

 Haley's eyes watered a little bit.

 "Daddy! I'm always going to be here. I'm never leaving you." She hugged him.

 I smiled at the scene in front of me, then realized we had to get her downstairs to the isle.

 "We have to scoot guys!" I said and pushed them both out the door.

 "Wait. Can I have a second alone with Emilee?" Haley stopped.