Chapter 10

A few months later

"Luke!" I laughed as he pulled me to the ground and sat on me.

"Ya know for a punk, our not very mean or scary." I stated, trying to hide my smile.

He pulled me into his lap, wrapping his arms around me.

"Maybe not to you, but what I do, and what I say aren't very good to others. Nobody has really excepted me except for you. My family hated me, despised me. They didn't like who I was, so I left.

Your the only person in life who I've ever.....ever really, loved...." He said and my heart jumped and swarmed with passion for this boy with the tattoos.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings, I'm not really sure how to say this, but your the only person who's really loved me except for Haley. and I am so thankful to you for well, saving me."

He smiled bringing his lips to my cheek.

"Emilee, I think we should go out tonight on our first official date." Luke said, looking at me from across the room. "It's sad really, we just vowed our love for each other and we haven't even gone on our first date. Beautiful how the world works.

"And where would we be going Mr. Hemmings."

"Somewhere nice, I know the perfect place, so wear something fancy and we can go at 7."

"Oh and don't be too sexy. I don't want other guys staring at something that's mine." He winked and I blushed.

*At 7*

I wore a red strapless dress that clung to my curves and went down to mid thigh, then cascaded around my legs.

Naturally wavy hair was straightened and my makeup was light. I only had mascara, eyeliner and some gray eye shadow to compliment my dark brown eyes.

I sure hope I look okay.

I walked out of the room and checked the clock on my phone.

6:55

He should be out any minute to take me.

After waiting for what felt like hours, he came out of the bedroom.

He was wearing blue skinny jeans and a blue collared shirt. His usual vans were replaced with nicer shoes that fit with the outfit.

I looked him up and down before finally meeting his eyes and receiving a wink.

"You seem to get more and more beautiful every day." He said from months ago and I blushed.

He stepped closer to me, putting a hand on my cheek.

"Don't hide your cheeks either, they're just as beautiful as you. Getting that effect out of you gives me undeniable pleasure." He said, which just made my blush deeper.

He took my hand and led me to the car, opening the door for me, making me giggle.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Its a surprise be patient!" He laughed then started the car and began driving.

When we finally reached the place our date would take place, my mouth dropped.

It was beautiful. The restaurant was all white and the décor looked like it cost more than my old house.

"Luke, I cant afford this place!" I whisper screamed at him.

"You really think I would let you pay?"

"Luke! This is gonna cost a fortune!"

"Don't worry babe I got it."

He opened his door and jogged around the car to open mine for me.

"After you miss." He said in his best British accent and I giggled.

We were seated at a table in the corner and my eyes were wide open, staring at the inside of this massive place Luke had brought me to.

A nice lady came over to get our orders and then we sat there.

'Luke, I just realized I don't even know that much about you." I said, my boring brown eyes staring into his beautiful blue ones.

"Okay what do you want to know?" He smirked.

"Why did you chose to move to America? Texas even?"

"Well I needed to get away from my family and I really like the accents." He winked. I rolled my eyes.

We kept talking and asking questions until our food came out, and that food was delicious.

The only thing that could ruin that night, was the sound of the huge glass door opening, and the figure that walked through the door.

She stared right at me and I gasped.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked following my gaze to the woman dressed in nothing but a rag like dress.

"So the bitch came here before us eh?" She cackled looking my way.

Katelyn was here.