Chapter 2

I ran up the familiar path that led to my best friend Haley's house. I rang the doorbell and within seconds the door opened and a pair of arms was around me hugging me and pulling me inside her home.

 "Emilee are you okay?" Haley asked me with behind her features. I shook my head no. "I finally decided to leave" I said, looking into her bright blue orbs. Her face soon turned from worried to relieved. "You finally did it eh? I'm so happy for you Em! You deserve so much better than that bastrad who doesn't even take the time to see what an amazing girl you are." She said smiling.

 "Let's go upstairs and get you cleaned up." She led me up the big staircase into her bathroom. As soon as she bloched the blood and covered the bruises as best she could, the doorbell rang. "Oh shit. I forgot Niall was coming over!" She whispered.

 Niall has been Haley's boyfriend for 9 months now. He was nice and treated her like she deserved which was all that mattered to me. We walked downstairs and answered the door. Niall was there smiling at my best friend.

 As he entered I sensed I would be a third wheel. "Uh Haley? I think I'm gonna go for a walk and get some fresh air." Her eyes looked worried for a second. 'Are you gonna be okay?' she mouthed to me and I gave her a thumbs up and a half smile.

 The air was cool outside and I was glad I had a jacket on as the wind picked up. 

As I walked, I dazed off into the broken puzzle pieces of my mind.

"Hey babe I haven't seen you around here before." A thick Australian accent ripped me out of my thoughts.

 I started to walk faster, but the voice behind me sped up too. "What, you don't wanna talk to me? Well we don't have to talk." He said and an arm grabbed onto me and turned me around.

 The figure towered over my 5'1 height and ink swirled from his chest to his neck and down his arms. His blonde hair was gelled up into a quiff. I would be lying if I said he wasn't attractive.

 "W-what do you want from me." I squeaked. "Baby there's a lot I want from you but we can start slow."  My eyes widened when I realized what he meant. I had to get away from there, but I was too late. He pushed me up against the wall, giving me no room for escape. His lips were at my neck as his hot breath sent shivers down my back. His lips made contact with my neck then he slowly started sucking. "Please stop." I whined. This couldn't be happening. "Shh baby, this is only the start." He said, then stopped. "There." He said examining his work. "Now everybody knows you're mine." He smirked.

 I couldn't move. "I'll talk to you later babe." He winked. Then walked away.

 I didn't hesitate to run back to the house as fast as I could, afraid to look back.