Chapter 22

Luke's Point of View.

 I drove Haley home to Niall.

 I watched out the window as she ran up the sidewalk and jumped into his open arms.

 I looked back at Emilee a she slept.

 I didn't deserve her, she was perfect.

 I smiled at my princess and drove back to the apartment.

 She was held in my arms and I carried her to the bedroom and set her down, then joined her.

-------------------------------

Emilee's Point of View.

 The pattering of rain woke me up from a dreamless sleep.

 I looked out the window and smiled at the weather I loved so much.

 "What are you smiling at?" Luke asked with amusement in his voice.  I smiled down at him, "I love rainy days."

 He chuckled and pulled me down so I was laying on his chest.  "You amaze me more and more everyday." He said and leaned in to place his lips on mine. The kiss was soft and sweet.

I smiled as he pulled away and looked at me.

 "What?" I asked and playfully nudged him.

 "Your just so beautiful." He said and I turned away so he wouldn't see my blush.

 I pushed myself off of him and walked into the kitchen with Luke following behind me.

 "Luke? Can we go to the store?"

 "Sure... we need food anyways."

 I grabbed the keys off of the table and started towards the door but Luke's lips met my ear.

 "You might want to change love." He whispered, sending chills down my spine.  I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing a pair of Luke's boxers and one of his shirts.

 "Don't get me wrong... I would love for you to wear that," He said, "but I wouldn't want anybody trying to steal you away from me." He smirked and wrapped his arms around me.

 "Fine." I giggled and tiptoed into the bedroom and put on a pair of sweatpants.

 ------------------------

We ended up going to Target and buying all the food we could find. We filled up two carts with junk food and movies.

When we got to the checkout, I pulled out my wallet to pay, but Luke beat me to it and laid his card on the counter before I could even blink.

 "Luke what the hell. I'm already living with you... I have to pay for something." I pouted and he laughed.

 "You've already given me enough Em." He responded and led me and the groceries out of the store.

 Our whole day consisted of us watching movies and cuddling ad during the 6th movie Luke drifted out of consciousness. His head laid in my lap and I played with his blond hair that was messily sticking up all over the place.

 I smiled down at the beautiful boy who had stolen my heart.

 "I'm so glad I fell for you." I whispered and kissed his forehead before falling asleep too.