Chapter 41 - Lollipop

OFFICIALLY NEW COVER, SAME PIC THOUGH MUCH BETTER LOOKING THAN BEFORE. YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ THE TITLE THIS TIME....Hehe...

Why are you reading this?? Scroll down and read already!! 

____________________

LOL I CAN'T GET OVER THIS PIC XD

____________________

Chapter 41 - Lollipop

|William's P.O.V|

I smirk at her.

Its all I could do right now. Pathetic it might seem, but she had really hurt me. To be able to put your trust into someone only for them to use that all against you and make you feel like shit can drive someone to insanity.

I nearly lost myself because of her words. And I understand that now that she didn't mean for those words and the sincerity in her captivating and regret filled hazel eyes affirmed me that she was being honest.

However, the damage has been done. the scar still remains and the only way to overcome that is to learn to forgive and accept those who truly regret their actions.

It is however almost impossible to be able to move past certain experiences as they can have had a huge impact on your life. I mean, really, I lost six fucking months worth of memories but more importantly, I lost 4 months of life. Four months that I could have achieved something.

There's no point in dwelling in the past. Its happened and gone. Drowning myself in thought that would consume most of my time is practically useless.

I'll silently admit it to myself, I was being a jerk to her but could u blame someone who was forced into changing their identity?

Rose carelessly pointed out that I was becoming the so called 'bad boy' and that's why I went around sleeping with every female who had legs.