Chapter 33- Manipulation

Haven't really edited this properly, so if you see any mistakes, point it out. :)

Enjoy.

___

Chapter 33

|Rose's P.O.V|

The sound of two metal cars colliding, was deafening yet spine chilling

Since I was shoved in the back seats, upon collision I only ended up being thrown to the floor of the car where my head hit the bottom of one of the two front seats. I yelp out in pain, feeling light-headed at the impact.

I found it difficult to breathe, my heart was beating faster than what is considered normal and the only sound that is now heard, was the continuous 'beep' of the horn.

"A-Alec..." I barely whisper as someone forcibly tries to open the door but it was locked.

"Cover your face!" Someone yells and I hear the front passenger window shattering.

I felt dizzy. Everything was spinning, I could feel blood dripping down my forehead. I almost thought my head was ringing until my brain registered that it was the sirens from the ambulance.

"Can you move, sweetie?" Someone voices softly, trying to sit me up.

I take one look at the person and burst into tears.

I was still in shock, unable to form words. Tears just streamed down my eyes, like an unending waterfall.

I look to the drivers seat where Alec was and I could only see the lower half of his body. The other half was crushed under metal. There was blood everywhere.

I let out another scream, trying to get away, whilst people tried to get me out of the car, whispering what is meant to be calming words but there was a teenager dead in the same car as I am.

All of it was too much. The blood, the panicked voices, the sirens, the pain on my head and forehead. The last I heard before entering a world of darkness was "No, stay awake! We need her to stay awake!"

|Laura's P.O.V|

"Stop it Malcolm! That was my slice." I whine, trying to grab the pizza he snatched out of my hands, watching him chew it with a grin.

"Shhh. I'm trying to watch a movie." Lewis hushes us, taking a sip of his water.

"Who the fuck drinks water whilst watching a movie? Honestly, how am I even related to you?" I question in disgust, reaching to the side to grab my phone. "I can't believe Rose got a date tonight and I didn't." I pout sadly, sending her a text message.

'Save me some food whilst you're there, Mal ate all mine. :('  I hit send and stretch my legs, yawning.

"It's not a date." Mal rolls his eyes, chewing onto the deliciousness.