Chapter 26- What have I done?

Chapter 26

^^^^^^^Pic is Alec^^^^^^^^^^

In case you guys forget, Kyle's real name is William Jones.

|Rose's P.O.V|

My mouth shuts close as I think about it. Is it really his son? "We don't exactly....know that."

"But it's possible." She grits, shoving back my phone.

"Look, lets just calm down. First of all, you're not even considered a couple ye-"

"He asked me out yesterday." She cuts me, looking everywhere but my face.

I blink for a few seconds. "...What?" I stare at her, wanting to hear those words again. Instead, she remained silent. "How long have you two been seeing each other exactly?" I grit out.

"Well...Maybe once or twice..." She fiddles with her fingers.

"Laura." I snap, crossing my arms.

"Okay, so maybe a few times a day for a couple of days but I didn't know how serious we were. I thought he just wanted to be friends with benefits," She shrugs. "Clearly that wasn't the case..."

"And you never told me!?"

"You never liked to hear how delicious my prey were anyways!" She argues back.

I scoff, rolling my eyes. "Prey? You make it seem like life is some sort of hunt for survival. Let me guess, you're the apex predator in the male 'food chain'?"

"You could say that." She shrugs, handing me over a box of half eaten pizza.

"MY DELICIOUSNESS!" I exclaim happily, devouring the remaining slices of heaven.

"So, whilst you're eating away like some....starved teenaged boy, I have come up with a few ideas on how to find out who this little kid really is."

"Mhmm."

"So, we gonna drag Dylan to a dark alley with a blindfold on and change our voices and accents so he doesn't know who we are and threaten to hurt his son if he doesn't say where he hid our 'cash'. If he goes all defensive and not deny the fact that it is in fact his son, then we'd know for sure that the little devil is a produce of some walking slut that has probably decided to leave him since he's obviously dating me. Afte-"

"OR... " I cut through her ridiculous plan. "We could just ask him."

Laura stares at me long and hard. "That was plan Z."

"No! Stop being unrealistic!"

"I am being realistic! It's just that my plan involves a little more creativity than your plain old boring one!" She replies sassily.

Plain? Old? Boring?  At least my plan is an actual, normal and sensible plan! "Have you seen the mountain of muscle on his arms! We'd be lucky if we could come as close to poking his arm without him going ninja on us."

"Oh don't exaggerate! He's as sweet and harmless as a fly." She laughs, waving me off.

"A single fly carries approximately over thirty different diseases. They seem pretty deadly to me."

She stares at me silently, unable to say anything. "Can you not attack me with your weird facts?"

"I was just saying. Besides, they do say; Knowledge is power."

"Hello Daisy, I was wondering if you could help me find my way back to my dorm." The newbie, Alec, asks with a permanent smirk on his irritable handsome face. I was currently sitting in the west wing common room where I was enjoying my reading time in peace.