Chapter 12- Prom II

~~Roses POV~~

"W-what are you doing here? This is the girls room in case you haven't noticed the sign outside." I scoff, trying to hide my nervousness.

In return, he only smiles and slowly stalks towards me. Except, I remained rooted to my spot. He was now foot to foot with me, his large muscular frame towering over me, making me feel small and weak. I tried to say something but the words were stuck in my throat. Kyle puts his warm hand on my cheek and gently caresses it. I grit my teeth. This is wrong. I shouldn't be falling for him. I close my eyes tightly and breathe out heavily.

"Look at me, Rose." His deep voice says softly as his other hand holds me by the waist, causing me involuntarily shiver.

"Let me go, Kyle. I have already warned you before."

"Why do you hate me so much?" He says, hurt clearly evident in his voice.

"Because boys like you only want one thing. And that's to play with my heart then when you've had enough, you'll just rip it out and throw it away."

"And what type of boy am I?" He questions, waiting for my answer.

"Are you ready to hear who the two lucky winners are!?" A voice booms and people cheer loudly, grabbing my attention.

"We should get going." I mumble, managing to get out of his grip.

Only before I could make it out the door, the air was knocked out of my lungs as my back came in contact with the door. Kyle's green eyes gaze into my own, his lips merely and inch away.

"Answer me Rose!" Kyle demands, his lips dangerously close to mine. I felt that even if  I tried to moisten my lips, I'd be licking his too. His breath fanning my face was driving me crazy at the proximity. He suddenly began to work wonders on my neck, kissing up my neck softly, making me feel all floppy and jelly like. I bite back a moan, hating myself for liking this. "Don't deny this Rose."

Stop it Rose! He's playing with your heart right now! He seducing you to get what he wants!

"S-stop!"  I Breathe out and push him back. Glaring at him for even thinking that seducing me was going to break me and give in to his charms.

I turn around, unlock the door and stomp out, trying to find Malcolm. "Hey, you were gone for a while. Everything okay?" Malcolm questions and I nod nervously, biting the corner of my lip.

"The winner for prom king is. . . . ." There was a pause at the end as the principal looks around with a grin, knowing everyone was getting irritated by the wait.

"Kyle Anderson!" And that's when the crowd when wild, Cheering and screaming. And obviously there was this one voice that scram the loudest.

"OH MY GOSH ROSE, LOOK! ITS KYLE HE WON, HE WOOON!" Laura yells in my ear as I glare at her for destroying my ear drums.

"Yes that's great. Good for him." I say sarcastically, though she didn't catch on my sarcasm.

"I have a good feeling that I'll win prom queen!" She says excitedly and I nod, agreeing with her.

As Kyle walks up with a huge smirk, I begin to wonder just how did he get chosen? I have never seen him holding a pencil let alone doing work with that pencil and there he is, up on stage! I thought you had to be an academic student!?

I groan in frustration. Just who does he think he is doing black magic!?

". . . .Andrews!" My thoughts were interrupted when everyone looks at me cheering and clapping. I look around confused until I face Laura.