Chapter 27- All my fault

VIDEO IS A SONG! NOT A TRAILER OR ANYTHING ELSE- Dont wanna live forever by Zayn and Taylor Swift 

|Rose's P.O.V| 

I don't think I ever understood the full concept of what pain really is, until today.

It wasn't just an ache in my heart, it was something far more indescribable. To have someone who means so much you, leave without a glance or even a chance to explain yourself, is painful enough. But to know that the one you can finally accept your feelings towards is hurt and alone out there somewhere, just drowns me with waves of unbearable agony.

And to know that I was one of the people who drove him away, just makes me want to scream and rip my hair out, because just the thought of  the unendurable suffering that he's possibly experiencing right now, is enough to bring my swollen eyes to unstoppable tears.

Why was I so heartless to him?

I shiver from the rain that was currently pouring down on me like a wild waterfall. The freezing wind harshly blows from around me but I was too deep in grief to care. I slide down the brick wall, my face in my hands, biting my lips with full force to try and stop any sounds coming out.

But I couldn't.

One tear slipped out and soon, hundreds followed after, my body shaking as unstoppable heart-wrenching sobs raked my body entirely.

He has no family, no home and I used that against him...

I thought that by distancing myself away from him, I would prevent myself from experiencing another heartbreak, yet little did I know that this was far worse.

I didn't know how to react, he was controlling me and that was something I did not tolerate. Although, I didn't have to be a bitch to him...

I'm such a heartless monster.

I'm such an unsympathetic, inconsiderate bitch.

"ROSE! There you are!" A familiar voice rings inside  my head as I felt her grab me from the side and hug me close to her.

I take a deep breath, knowing that I'm close to shedding another round of tears. "H-he's g-gone.." My voice barely audible but Laura had heard me as she strokes my hair.

"Shh, we'll find him, hun." She replies softly as she tries to get me to stand up but I collapse back down, Kyle's words swirling through my head yet once again.

"All I wanted was to be loved again. All I wanted was someone who I could trust, someone who could be beside me always so I could function properly and stop myself from becoming insane. But you, Rose... you just gave me one thousand reasons why I don't belong in this world, why my death wouldn't cause a single person to shed a tear, why I shouldn't ever trust another person in  my life again. Because you weren't just another person that I have met, you were someone that knew the whole me, someone that I stupidly spilled my secrets and weaknesses to. I regret ever meeting you Chi- Rose."