Chapter 34- Operation kidnap

^^^Angelica (Angel)

Thanks for the votes and comments :)

And I know its been over a month or two since I last updated so forgive me for that but I have a lot going on right now and writers block is killing me but alas, here it is, chapter 34!!

Enjoy :]

___________

Chapter 34

|Rose's P.O.V|

"Kyle?" I question in disbelief.

He actually came to see me...

"Hi, heard you were uhh...not exactly feeling well." He says nervously, walking closer and giving me the fresh red roses.

I smile, admiring the beauty. "Thanks, you didn't have to since you don't really know me, or well remember..."

He frowns. "You were next to me everyday whilst I was in a coma. I can't just ignore someone like that." He says softly, stroking my cheek.

I was lost for words that my mouth kept closing and opening for a few seconds. "How did you know...?"

He grins. "Recognised your voice."

"Oh."

"I remembered something last night. It was a small flashback but it's still progress." He says, his hand is unconsciously placed on my thigh, leaving a tingly sensation.

"You remembered that I am awesome?"

He laughs, shaking his head. "No, I remembered that we both won prom King and Queen."

I was slightly disappointed that it wasn't something more but like he said, it's still progress.

He checks his phone "Well, your majesty, I best be going as I have an appointment." He says poshly, taking my hand and giving a small peck. "Until then, my Queen." He smirks and walks out, leaving me in an even bigger mess of emotions and cheeks as red as those roses.

What are you doing to me Kyle? I'm falling for you more everyday.

🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶

"So I told the bitch that she couldn't borrow my brand new Dior show mascara as she can seriously contaminate it with her filth and she f*cking threatened to rip my eye lashes out!" Laura complains angrily as we walk to gym class. "I then had the most awesome comeback ever and this is what I said," She clears her throat. "Well at least I have eyelashes unlike you who has to stick on a whole broom. And you should of seen the look on her face." She laughs wildly whilst I look at her with a bored expression.

"Who was this again?" I question, stepping into the gym.

"Angelica."

I gasp in shock and stare at Laura with wide eyes. "The same mental psychotic burnt ass tarantula who without shame decided to organise a surprise party for Kyle!?"

"....Yes, that would be her. The party's today by the way, are you going?"

"Kind of... but I have a plan." I smirk evilly and chuckle whilst staring at my best friend.

"Ooooh, can I join in with your evil plan!" She chuckles deeply. "I have the perfect outfit!"

"Yes. Yes. Welcome to the dark side."