Chapter 29- He found out.

Hey been a while and I'm sorry for that but I've lost motivation. Anyways, Im back but sadly got exams coming up.

_______________

Chapter 29

|Rose's P.O.V|

He stares at the wall behind me. "It was yours."

I blink, confused. "And?"

"It said that you are...."

"-Hey there you are, am I interrupting something?" A familiar voice sounds by the door.

I turn my head, letting out a small smile as I watch Alec walk in. Haven't seen him for a while.

"I was worried something had happened to you since you kinda didn't show up for our date to the movies and have been missing for the past week." He says, standing close to me, eyeing me with concern.

Guilt consumes me as  I stare back at him. "I'm sorry," I sigh. "It's just that..." My voice shakes as my hand flops towards Kyle, my eyes blurring  yet once again.

I cant even go an hour without bawling my eyes out like a baby but when you know that someone is hurt and at risk of death because of you, the amount of guilt that drowns me is over-whelming.

"Hey, shhh its okay." He coos softly, grabbing me in for a comforting hug whilst stroking my hair.

"I should be heading back, I have a chemistry test tomorrow and haven't even studied." Lewis says awkwardly as he quietly and quickly  leaves before I could respond.

I sniff and wipe my tears. "You...you need your sleep so you can leave if you want. I'm gonna stay here tonight."

"Then I'll stay too, I don't have anything on tomorrow anyways." He says softly, wiping my cheek with his thumb. 

Grateful that I wont be alone, I smile, taking a seat on one of the leather sofa-like chairs placed on the far end of the room. Perks of being in a private hospital. 

"So...how long till he wakes up?"

"Not till a month at the least." I frown, watching how his chest slowly rises and falls. 

The next  morning, I groan as I sit up from the uncomfortable position I was sleeping in on the leather chair. Just as I get up to stretch, Alec walks in with two cups of coffee. I sigh in content as he passes me a cup, the strong smell already waking me up.

"How'd you sleep last night?" He says with a grin.

"Like a baby." I reply back sarcastically, taking a sip of heaven. "Didn't know hospitals had anything good to eat or drink."

He chuckles, sitting down. "I actually bought this from a cafe across the road."

"Oh, well that explains it."

Alec chuckles, agreeing with me. But before I could ask him about his classes, his phone rings.

"Sorry, I gotta take this." He says with a sheepish smile and I nod back.

Sighing, I hesitantly walk over to where Kyle's sleeping figure remained still, wishing he could open his eyes just so I can see his beautiful green eyes. Or well... blue since he's been wearing green contacts to hide his identity.