He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(18)

Before Bane could say anything, I quickly brought my lips up swiftly to his for a quick peck that lasted longer than the first one.

"Would you mind if I couldn't that as my first kiss? My actual one wasn't wanted." I asked, embarrassed.

"I would be honored." He said truthfully, and I got back into my position, falling into the best sleep I've gotten in months.

We were on the plane back and sitting in a weird silence. I couldn't tell if it was because Bane saw me cry when I left my family and friends, or for another reason but I wanted to know. I couldn't fall asleep knowing Bane looked so bummed about something I didn't know about. I thought he would be happy because this morning I unexpectedly gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Don't make fun of me it took a lot of me to work up the courage to do that.

Bane knew I was looking at him, so we got into some weird eye staring contest. We stared intently at one another until I broke it off.

"Bane, tell me why you look so sad." I insisted, getting up and walking to the love seat he was laying on. It didn't look like he was going to move over to give me a place to sit. He didn't even budge his feet so I just sat on them.

"No reason." He mumbelled, turning his torso over so he could hide his face in the couch cushions.

"Im not excepting that!" I announced, poking his shoulder- but he didn't move. "Bane." I whined.

"Adelaide. I'm tired." He scolded like I was a child and I pouted. Almost like he could sense I was getting up Bane shot up and wrapped his arms around me holding me there.

"Bane let go of me. You're tired, remember?" I said bitterly, trying to get out of his arms but he couldn't let me.

"Don't be like that Addie. C'mon. Let's take a nap together." Bane proposed, and I don't know how we got in this position, but I wound up wrapped in Banes arms on the outside of the small love seat with Bane spooning me. Under any other circumstances that would be an okay thing, I was used to him touching me now that I was getting comfortable with him kissing me but he was just mean to me. I wasn't going to give him what he wanted until I got what I wanted.

"Tell me why you're sad and I will."

"I'm not sad, now." Bane yawned, resting his forehead on the top of my head. I could feel his breath running down my back.

"But you were. Now tell me."

Bane groaned knowing I wouldn't give this up. "You were crying when you had to say goodbye to everyone. Seeing you cry made me sad... and made me wish things were different." Bane whispered, and I was sure if he wasn't so close that I probably would not of been able to hear him.

"What things?" I asked curiously.

"Everything. The whole reason we even know each other... Where I live. If things were different, like if I was so small town country boy I'm sure your brothers would like me more. I'm sure we would have known each other for longer, and we wouldn't be getting married in less than three weeks. But before you start fretting like Oh my he doesn't want to marry me- it's not that. It's more of I wish I had gotten down on one knee and actually gave you an engagement ring. I look at your finger and you don't have one. I wish I didn't live STATES away because then you wouldn't be so far away from the family and friends you love because I see the difference know the distance has on you..." Bane sighed, and I was silent not sure what to say. "I wish I wasn't famous, so I wouldn't of had to life to your friends about getting married. I would have announced it to everyone and then I would have been your first kiss not some douche bag I want dead." Bane was getting angry just thinking about it. I could tell. "I wish everything was different, because then you would be happier with me."

I didn't know what to say, and I'm really glad he couldn't see my face because then he would have noticed my eyes starting to water. I couldn't talk because I knew my voice would give it away- but it was already too late I gasped trying to breath calmly and Bane peeked his head over to see me crying. Immediately he had me on my back with him looking over me, but he wasn't on top of me. Which was nice.

"Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?" He sounded so worried, that I had to reassure him, but couldn't find words. Quickly, I kissed him and he didn't fight it. When I pulled away because I still wasn't used to kissing someone for that long he still looked confused.

"I'm not upset..." I said, thinking of how stupid I sounded. "That was just the nicest thing I think you have ever said to me. But I can't believe you... not wanting to famous. That's part of who you are."

"No. It's what everyone wants me to be. The guy in the magazines and the person I really am are two different people. Completely." Bane said, pleading with his eyes for me to believe him.

"Then how do I know who you are? I've only been with you for a month, and for a majority of that we weren't exactly friendly with one another."

Bane didn't answer me right away, he looked like he was in deep thought. "I'll show you where I was raised, and stuff... I'll bring you to my favorite places ever- and while doing this we can play twenty questions or whatever over and over again."

I laughed.

"I was serious." Bane said, sounding hurt.

"I know, and that sounds good. No questions off limits?"

"Anything you want to know about me, you can. We are getting married after all." Bane smiled happily at saying that out loud. It made my heart flutter.

"If you'll be totally honest with me, I'll be like that with you." I insisted.

For the rest of the plane ride we dosed one and off in each others arms, and when we were finally in California we didn't want to get up. Or at least I didn't.

I'm going out to eat- i have more and ill write more.

:)

im posting everything tonight

Message me with what you want me to update first.

Vote.Message.Fan.Comment.

get me on the first page again and i will post like three times tonight XDDD

comment!