He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (3)

Three of the longest hours later, and Bane finally got me out. I was grateful to say the least. They put me in a cell, with a man! A smelly old man, who was half out of it. But he still noticed my gender, and continuously hit on me. Even the cell smelled gross, and I sat on the bench across from this old man gingerly. I didn't even want to touch anything in the cell. It took me an hour to even sit down! My eyes were soar from crying, and I was tired. I just wanted to go home.

Woah! Weird thought, picturing home. I pictured Banes mansion thing.. That was a first. But still I wanted it. I wanted to go back into my over sized comforter, and Banes couch. It was better then this, anything was.

When the cop finally came to unlock me, he gave me a sour look. Sure, I'm a sixteen year old, with no license that was going WELL over the speed limit. SUE ME! I didn't kill anyone... But when I came out front, the other cops were giving me weird looks. I just stared at them, fighting the urge to hide behind the cop who unlocked me.

"Your bail was paid, your allowed to leave." he said bitterly, letting me walk in front of me. Behind the corner I saw Bane standing there fully dressed even though it was well past one, going on two. Through the shaded windows, I saw unexplainable flashing.

"Warning you now, the paparazzi know I'm here, and you are going to be the next big story for at least a week- maybe two." Bane said angrily. I blushed.

"Bane I'm-"

"Save it. Just wait till you hear what everyone is saying." Bane said, sounding annoyed, but on top of that disappointed. He could have just been faking it. He is an actor after all but I doubted it.

He opened the door for me, gentlemanly, and I was blinded my flashing lights. I stopped in my tracks startled by the swarm of people outside of the police station so late at night. Bane had to push me through the crowd of people that were shouting questions at us.

"Who is this bane?! Underage girlfriend?!"

"What was she doing speeding away from you Bane? Abusive?"

"Trying to kill herself?!"

"She's sixteen Bane what are you doing with a sixteen year old!"

The questions seemed never ending, and half of them were so exaggerated that I was getting angry.

"Abusive?! Where did you guys--" But before I could shout anything rude at them, bane covered my mouth and towed me to the limo waiting for us. It was already idle. He practicly threw me in the back seat before jumping in and letting the driver get the door behind him.

"hey!" I yelled at him for man handling me. "I was trying to defend you! To make everything better." I said, trying to get him to not be so mad at me.

"You would only make it worse. You know as well as I do that what they were shouting was ludicrous but trying to defend yourself only gives them more fuel. We are better of staying at home for a week and letting everything die down then to have you of all people go out there. It would be like stepping out into the wolf den." Bane rambled, clearly tired.

"But abusive? Abusive?!" I asked, trying hard not to cry again.

"Yup." bane said, popping his 'p'. "Don't be surprised if tomorrow you wake up pregnant!" My eyes bugged out.

"Would they really lie like that?"

"Do make a story?!" Bane asked me like I was stupid. "They would do anything. But this wont die down soon, you're sixteen- I'm nineteen. You are an unknown girl, from an unknown town, they are going to have a field day." Bane sighed heavily.