He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (8)

~http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/oneshotgirl/~

you can thank her for this post... and for pretty much every post on here after tonight.

My jump drive has always been ghetto, for I stole it from a teacher who stole it from a student in the beginning of eighth grade. So the little part that goes into the computer, was like sideways and I always thought that it was wicked sweet because I could be like "Me and My Stories.. we go everywhere." Which is true, when on vacation (with devon aka oneshotgirl) to Florida and it went with me... like you dont even understand that jumpdrive had my LIFE on it. like things i dont feel comfortable posting on here because it means so much!

So please-- check out her. She's one of my best friends, and dgjksk really I think we all that friend that without the world would come to a horrible and catastrophic end! Devon is frkn amazing, but I wouldn't ask for one shots at the moment because has like 57489357949 requests.

But she LOVES anime and got me into it... so if you like Fruits Basket, or Ouran or DN Angel, Naruto-- and MANY MANY more she has like 50 oneshots of just Anime or Manga.

Or if you like Disney

And have an intense fascination Dracoy Malfoy (GROSSS GROOOOOSSS BLAHHHH DOUCHE BAG HATEEE HIM)

WARNING- Do NOT request a Twilight oneshot, or any character or anything to do with the actors.. Nothing. NOTHING! Or she will hunt you down and kill you. *is not joking* Unless you want one about Jackson Rathbone.. *aka Jasper* and then she will love you forever.

So once again PLEASEEE check her out she saved my life when my Jumpdrive stopped working so i had to trasnfer all my stories to another jumpdrive.. yeah. long complicated.

that and shes an amazing writer.

Check her Out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and here is MY wonderful story

Comment.

"aha-yeah." I sang, as the other crazy beats stopped. This guy would pick one of the only country songs that made it out of Tennessee. At least I could sing it though.

I started bopping my shoulders to the beat of the Shania Twain song. I had grown up with this song, my and my Mother used to sing it all the time, so I knew it word for word. The bar tender was lucky, if I didn't I would have just walked off stage.

I was feeling pretty rowdy, being in front of hundreds of people I didn't know, for the first time ever singing even though I knew I sucked. Singing was not one of my talents, but I got up there with a mic anyway.

"I've known a few guys who thought they were pretty smart

But you've got being right down to an art

You think you're a genius, you drive me up the wall

You're a regular original, a "knowitall"

Ohwooh, you think you're special

Ohwooh, you think you're something else

Ok, so you're a rocket scientist...

That don't impress me much!"

I sang easily, and spotted Bethany and Tiffany cheering along with everyone else, even though it was clear no one knew what the song was, it almost made me laugh.

"So you got the brains, but have you got the touch?

(Now) Don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright