He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To be. (23) Check out the pictures on the side!

That night, we returned back at the house around one. I couldn't believe that it was that late, but when I think about it now I didn't want to leave the beach with the warm sand and the sound of the waves crashing, and Bane wasn't complaining either. We didn't even shower, we just changed into pajamas and climbed into bed. We could feel the sand lay beside us on the bed, and Bane said that he would have a maid clean it in the morning, but I didn't care. It felt nice, but not as nice as Bane's arms around me.

~~~~~

I woke up to Bane watching me sleep, you would think that I would immediately be creeped out and jump up to go shower. But I couldn't feel anything but this amazing warm sensation that started at my chest and just ran throughout my body. I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face. Bane greeted my smile with his own, before leaning forward and pecking my lips with his.

"I love you so much..." He breathed, and I felt my cheeks get red. I looked down, and out of his eyes just because I didn't want him to see how much pleasure hearing him say that gave me. He touched my chin, guiding me to make eye contact with him again with a curious expression. I just made a stupid sound before digging my head into the crook of his neck. Bane kissed the top of my head. "I can't tell what you're feeling..." Bane complained, and I withdrew from him with a lot of effort.

"I am feeling... a shower coming on." I admitted, and jumped up from the bed and raced to my closet to get clothing. "Are we doing anything today? Do I have to get dressed?" I yelled through the door to Bane.

"You will be leaving this morning for a little bit, for a surprise." Bane sounded really happy about this and I just rolled my eyes. Another surprise?

"Jeans appropriate?" I asked, and I could hear bane laugh.

"Yes, don't get all dolled up."

-------

Out of the shower, I just brushed my hair and slipped on a pair of jeans and a random t-shirt. I wondered what I could possibly be doing today without Bane. I walked out, and Bane was getting ready to get in the shower.

"There is a car out front waiting for you." Bane smiled, as he walked toward me.

"And where is this car taking me?" I asked stupidly, knowing the look on bane's face meant he was not planning on telling me. Slowly Bane brought his face closer to mine. I pulled mine away, teasing him. "What if I wont kiss you until you tell me?" I asked.

Bane stood there for a moment, pretending he was contemplating it. "Well then... I guess we both are going to suffer." he side stepped into the bathroom with a triumphant smile and closed the bathroom door. Angrily, I jumped on the bed with a pissed off huff. Great now I wanted his kiss. I heard the water turn on, and jumped from the bed.

"BANE!" I yelled, knowing he would come out.

He stepped out immediately in only a low hung towel, and I couldn't breathe. Bane smirked. "I'm pretty sure I know what you're thinking now..." he admitted, and my face got beet red.

"Sh-Shut up and kiss me." I ordered, and Bane rushed over to me.

"Mmm. I love a girl who takes control." I hated the never-leaving smirk on this boys face, but I couldn't help but kiss it. Immediately, it molded to my lips, and we kissed delicately for a minute. Suddenly Bane pulled away when I really didn't want him to. "You have a car to get in... and I have a shower."

"I think I could use another shower." I insisted without thinking, and uncontrollably gripped his shoulders. Bane groaned, but not the angry kind of way. I can't put a word to how he did, but it was kind of a torn one.