He'd Famous and My *Arranged* Husband To Be. (27)

ADDIES POV!!!

My Mom answered the door as I watched Bane run off the stage and the look on Oprah's face as he did and my Mom gasped as the man at the door stepped in. I wasn't prepared to see who would be there but I wasn't surprised to see Bane looking like he was out of breath, his face red and blotchy and his hair windblown.

For moments we just like this in silence.

"Bane?" I asked pointlessly, I knew it was him. No one else could look that good while secretly falling apart. I could see his eyes were red, maybe from crying? I knew mine probably looked the same, and he had the most prominent frown I have ever seen on a face so perfect. "Wh..." I took a deep breath, knowing I was only seconds away from tears. "Bane, what are you doing here?" I asked, and Bane just stared incredulously at me.

"I missed you." He said casually, like it was an everyday occurrence that he randomly flies half way across the country to come see me. I couldn't say anything, my mouth was incapable to form words, but Bane continued talking before I had to. "I... really missed you." He added the really like it changed my thoughts, I blinked away the pathetic tears that were starting to form in my eyes.

"I missed you too." I insisted, and my voice cracked. Bane stepped closer, taking that as a sign to comfort me. It was a sign for him to wrap his arms around me, but Alex and Jace stepped between us protectively.

No words were shared for a moment, Alex and Jace just stood there, twice the size of tiny Bane glaring down at him. Surprisingly Bane stared right back at my huge brother, not a trace of fear in his eyes. "You should leave." Alex said coldly, and my heart dropped. That was the last thing I wanted. Bane SHOULD NOT leave, but before I could say something my Father grabbed my wrist erasing any words I had at mind.

"No." Bane said stubbornly, and my brothers looked amazed. "I flew five hours, and drove another hour here to talk to your sister. Not to be intimidated by her older brothers." I stared at bane like he was crazy, never before had anyone stood up to my brothers, and for Bane to- I knew I had to step in before he lost his head but my Dad just tightened his grip. I looked up at him, thinking he was getting ready to pin me to the wall while they wrestled Bane out of the house, but his face held remorse. He just gave me a knowing look before turning back to the scene unfolding in front of us. "I haven't slept in a week, I can't stop crying. I am not proud to admit that little fact about it, so if anyone even considers selling the fact Bane Dockins DOES IN FACT CRY I might has to kill someone and use your backyard, but... I can't think straight, I can't eat, I can't even go on nation TV without confessing my love for you sister. I love her, I can't get her out of my head!" My heart had stopped during his little speech, but when he tilted his head so he could look though the shoulders of my brothers and made eye contact with me it broke out in a quick sprint. "Addie I love you! I know that... you are overwhelmed and can't handle my life, I can barely handle it but I'm willing, more than willing actually. I'm going to throw it all away. No more acting, no more anything we can move here, anyway, for forever if you just promise to love me for as long as I love you." Bane said so fast I struggled to catch all of it, but when it processed in my head I only had one question.

"And how long are you planning to love me?" I asked, giving Bane a skeptical look and his eyes widened.

"Ah.. Well. Forever. I would say forever and always but Taylor Swift has made that way too corny, but you know what I mean." He rushed, and before he even finished his horribly cute rambling my Dad had let go of my wrist letting me shove my way through my brothers and into Bane. It was like him letting go of me was a sign, it was more than words could ever say, I knew then that my Father officially approved of this boy.

I dug my head into Banes chest as he wrapped his arms around my neck and I put mine around his waist holding him as tight as possible.

"I'll love you for that long too." I promised, and Bane pulled away to smile down at me.

"Alright, we need to head back to the airport by 5..." Bane said and I pulled away from him abruptly.

"Cute boy just telling me he was giving up acting say what?" I ask, and Bane just smiles at me.

"I need to pack a bag, fire my Mother as manager officially, AND I have something for you that is all the way in LA... go with me? Please.." He used puppy dog eyes and immediately I melted in a way of saying yes.

im pretty (100%) sure, the NEXT post will be the last.

and i know this is short BUT just realized other things do need to be done.

<3

hope you like it!