He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (5)

When Bane said I wasn't going anywhere, I thought he was just saying that you know? A good threat to scare me, I should have known he meant it. He literally forced me to watch three movies with him in his theater. Yeah, didn't leave the house- he had them with him. I was like "Wow. Spoiled." But he ignored me. Bane made me sit right next to him, and when he brought his shoulder around me he forcefully put my head on his shoulder.

"Oh, how romantic." I said sarcastically, but once again he ignored me.

That was hours ago, and now we were having a dinner prepared by staff. We were waiting for them to serve it at the table and I had a very glum look of my face I could feel it.

"Look up." Bane demanded, and immediately I did. He was staring at me, with a weird look on his face I couldn't explain. "Stop looking so sad all the time, you're starting to depress the staff." Him saying that, you would think he cared but his tone was bitter and hateful. I wanted to hit him.

"Why?" I shot at him, rolling my eyes. But I still looked at him. He had strangely pale skin, for someone who lived in California his whole life. His eyes were a bright blue, and were chilling to look at. I would never admit it, but I could see why all the preteens, and teens liked him. Bane was hot. But that's all they knew about him, they knew nothing about his personality because everything the paparazzi said was a lie and no one would ever know that unless they witnessed it first hand like me.

"It would only be polite if you looked at me while you ate my food... Not the table." Bane said, taking a sip of a red liquid from a wine glass.

"You're only nineteen. You can't drink wine." I said, being observant to annoy him and make it so he wouldn't mind me staring at the table.

At my words though, Bane finished the glass in one gulp- and immediately from the shadows a staff member came to fill his glass again, when he hadn't even put it down and took another sip with a prominent smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes.

"You haven't figured it out by now girly let me catch you up. I'm above the law... How do you think you got out so fast? How do you think that it will not go on record? Nothing will happen about you stealing my car and going well above the speed limit. Nothing. It will be as if it never happened." Bane said slowly, seeming satisfied of himself.

"So what? If it wasn't for you I never would have got in trouble." I couldn't believe I was listening to him talk. He talked like he was better then everyone else, like he was above people just because he had butlers and maids and a house that had enough rooms to be turned into a hotel.

Banes face got confused quick, and his eyebrows crooked. "And how do you figure?" Bane asked, sounding incredulous.

"Well if it wasn't for you I would never be here. If it wasn't for you, I would have been allowed to leave and wouldn't have tried to SPEED away from you." I insisted, Bane rolled his eyes.

"Oh your right. It's all my fault my car goes so fast- you never would have felt the urge to go so fast!" Bane wasn't accepting any of this.

The meal was brought out, and the people serving it were aware of the heavy atmosphere that I had to be in.

I was used to eating like this, all the small portions, and like pretty decoration I didn't know you weren't supposed to eat until Bane threw it in my face the first day I met him. I'm thin, I'm naturally thin, and I eat whatever I want. I shouldn't have to watch my diet!

I took small bites out of the perfectly cooked meat that I couldn't name, to make it last longer and sighed. I didn't even realize I was staring at the table until Bane coughed to get my attention.