He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (12)

Review-

"I saw how happy you were when you saw your family, and now looking at how important those two girls are... As I said I never want to see you sad again, and now that I have something to compare to, I'll know when your lying to me." I smiled at Bane.

There was a knock at the door and both Bane and I looked to see my brothers in the doorway.

"Hey..." Alex said awkwardly.

"We were wondering if we could barrow Baney-Boy here for a little bit." Jace smiled trying to seem innocent. I looked at Bane, and how he was trying to hide how petrified he was. I laughed.

"Of course you can barrow him! He can't wait to spend time with you guys!!" I insisted, grabbing Bane's shoulders and forcing him out of the chair and pushing him toward my brothers who caught him. "Take good care of him!" I laughed as Alex closed my door, but not before wiggling his eyebrows at me.

_______________________________________

When I was alone, I pushed the computer chair back into my desk and took a deep breath. Everything was exactly where I left it, not a thing out of place. I was really OCD about my room, and whenever something was moved I would immediately notice it just by entering my room. Slowly I walked over to my bed and sat on my feathered blanket. I sunk in like usual, and savored the feeling of something familiar because laying down completely, breathing in the familiar scent. Even though I knew noticing about my home would only hurt me more when I had to leave, I couldn't help but notice the same faces and shapes I had noticed years ago in the pattern of the speckles on my ceiling. I remembered the creek my bed had when I moved too sudden. Even though it would hurt, I wanted to, for old times sake.

But then I remembered how I left this town, without a word to anyone and I jumped up and grabbed my phone. I called Lindsey first, and she answered the phone with a some what bored tone.

"Lindsey? It's me... Addie." I said awkwardly, wondering if she had already forgotten me. But I could hear her intake of her breath turn into a gasp and then I heard a sob.

"ADDIE?!?!?!" She yelled into the phone but I could tell already she was crying, and that sent me into tears too.

"Yeah, Bumble Bee it's me." I cried.

"Oh. My. God! DO YOU HAVE EXPLAINING TO DO!!! I seriously find out you left, to go marry some boy neither of us has met- and come ot find out THAT BOY IS BANE DOCKINS??!!?!!??!?!!" She screamed hysterically into the phone, a mix of anger and happiness.

"I know! I know Bumble Bee!" I said soothingly, using her old nickname to try and make everything better quickly. "But I'm here now.. And I want to see you before I leave again to explain everything."

I could hear things moving in the background. "I'm on way!"

"No No! Not yet... tomorrow. Come over tomorrow so we can have all day together to talk. I have good news!" I insisted, and Lindsey just sighed heavily.

"So tomorrow? Around?" She asked, like she was planning on me taking a run for it late tonight.

"Eleven?"

"Deal."

"I missed you Lindsey..." I whispered, trying to stop crying.

"Missed? I STILL MISS YOU! It's been over a month that I've seen my best friend! Do you know how I've been surviving? Because I don't!" She laughed, still crying. It was like some huge cry fest.

I want to say an hour later, I hear footsteps to my door. We literally talked for an hour easily about what I've been missed at school. Not school work, but drama. Like how Bret was flirting it up with Lindsey, and then moved to Hillary over night- but they both laughed in his face because he's a scum bag and we don't associate with scum bags! I laughed so hard at that!