He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (15)

Phew- so FINALLY i post!

Gah, this week has just been hectic and I didn't feel the urge to write until last night when I was going through "What's Hot" on here, trying to find something to read before bed to get my mind off stuff and guess what i found?! THIS! I'm on like page three- but HEY! it still counts regardless!

And then that was a reminder that I really needed to post- so here you go. The barbecue scene and totally not what you expected because this isn't even what I expected.

Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks

Adelaide's POV-

The boys would be here in a couple minutes, and the girls were putting the finishing touches on me. As in, putting the finishing touches of me looking like a whore. Halloween costume, and every day clothing are two totally different things but they ignored my complaints easily.

It had been two years since I squeezed myself into those daisy dukes- and even then I SQUEEZED! Two years of growth, made these shorts skin tight. They barely covered my ass, but when I said how stupid I looked Hillary and Lindsey just rolled their eyes.

"You really are clueless aren't you?!" Lindsey demanded. "I am not just saying this because you're one of my best friends -you know besides Hill- but you are seriously the hottest girl out of Tribume, Kansas."

"You really are. Your legs look great in those shorts."

And that was all that would be said about my shorts. Then they dug into my closet to find me a white tank top, because the flannel I wore two years ago... wouldn't button over my chest and I refused to leave my room in that. They amended with a white tank top, and then made me put the flannel back on, but not button it. The light blue flannel looked pretty against my blonde hair, I would admit that.

Lindsey and Hillary then said it would be best if they didn't apply make up, or do anything with my hair besides let it down from the clip I had it in because I was in a pretty dress... So much for being more lady like. I looked like a whore, there was no way Bane would find me attractive. I looked like a little girl in her older sisters clothing, besides the whole I didn't have a older sister. Just brothers, and trust me you can find all their coolest shirts in my closet. I'm a calypso when it comes to their Bud Light Shirts.

"Are you sure we shouldn't braid her hair?" Hillary asked Lindsey eyeing me.

"Do you want it to be obvious that she's trying to impress him? Is that your guy's relationship?" She asked me, and I just looked at her curiously.

"....I don't know. I. I don't think so?"

They both looked at me sympathetically. "Don't worry, after today that wont last long." Hillary said, and then I could hear our storm door creek open. The boys were home, and the girls looked overly excited.

"You look SO hot!" Lindsey said, grabbing my hand and leading me to my bedroom door.

"He's going to have a hard time keeping his hands off you." Hillary insisted, and I was the only one who didn't seem excited to run down the stairs. When I finally mustered the energy to do, I wished I would rip the shorts before Bane saw me so I could have an excuse to change.

When we got down stairs, everyone seemed to stare at me but Hillary and Lindsey- who were staring at Bane like he was Jesus. I sighed heavily. Would the cook out be like this? Would they stare at him the whole time? I wasn't worried about them hitting on him, they knew that was off limits.

"Blame them." I said, lifting my thumb to the gawking girls. "They forced me." I said, slightly rushing to get a stool so people would stop inspecting me.