He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (10)

It's been a couple days since I last posted (Which was Bane's POV oooo.)

Review-

I crawled into bed after closing the blinds completely, so we could sleep till at least two in the afternoon effortlessly. Strangely I looked forward to having to share a bed with Adelaide, even though she smelled like something awful. She was warm, and needed comforting and I was the perfect person to do so. I wrapped my arms around her limp body and immediately she responded by turning around to face me as well, eyes still closed. Adelaide tucked her head in my shoulder, still breathing deep.

If she was only my ticket to the big bucks... Why did I feel like this?

>>Is Bane Developing Feelings? Or in it just for the money?! ...Hm. =P

Now back to the actual story..

Adelaide's Point Of View-

When I finally woke up, I could tell I had slept through most of the day because the sun wasn't shinning the window- which meant it was going to be setting soon. I rolled over with a groan, my whole body ached and my head felt heavier then usual. I tried to remember back to last night, and at first it hurt to even think about thinking to use my brain. At first my memory was foggy and clouded- until I remembered the club, and drinking, and singing and coming home to find Bane. Then it all rushed back to me- the puking my brains out and the fact he held my hair and rubbed my back. The fact he wouldn't leave me, even though in between my gags I heard his yawns.

How did I get in this bed though?

I sat up, and pulled the huge knot at the top of my head that was my hear due that I shouldn't have slept in out and let my hair spill around me. It made my head feel a little better. I was still dizzy, but my stomach was so empty that even if I felt the urge to puke I probably couldn't.

Why did I have to drink? Wait- Why did they have to let me drink? It's not like I knew... Stupid girls who -ergh.

Suddenly the door opened, and Bane walked struggling to carry a tray of food- pushed the door opened with his back. I sat up straighter, my legs covered by his thick comforter, and he walked over swiftly placing the lap tray in my lap with a smile.

"I hoped you would still be sleeping..." He admitted randomly, as he joined me in the bed. I didn't say anything, just looked at him funny. "This would have been much more romantic if you didn't have to see me my entrance." He smirked, and I laughed a little.

"It's the thought that counts.." I said, my voice rough and raspy. For a moment Bane looked pained, before motioning for me to take a drink. I took one sip, that turned into the whole glass of water. I didn't realize how thirty I was until I took a huge breath at the end of that long drink.

Bane laughed. "What have we learned?" He questioned.

"Besides the fact that age doesn't matter in L.A.? And that you can drink however old you are?" I asked sarcastically, but happy peering down at the fruit and eggs in my lap. Everything looked delicious, but I couldn't help but figure that Bane didn't make this and that he ordered someone to do it for him. Which kind of ruined the whole thought- but I begged myself not to ruin this. He was being nice... I don't want to say something to make him never want to be like this again. Bane was being nice, I should make this on the calender.

Bane motioned for me to continue, but with his eyes.

I sighed heavily, but my eyes were playful. "I learned that when you want too, you can be one of the nicest guys ever." I bit my lip trying to fight that smile that was appearing on my face. It showed anyway.