He's Famous and my Arranged Husband to be.(EPILOGUE)

Omg! That girl from New Hampshire actually uploaded?!
...why yes i did.

final chapter!

The Wedding.

    Bane was waiting for me at the end of the isle, standing impatiently next to the pastor and my two brothers. Hillary and Lindsey looked at me reassuringly before one by one disappearing behind the tall, wide white double doors. I look a deep breath, my dress protesting against my ribs. I knew the corset was a horrible idea, but at the time when I was standing in front of the 360 mirror at “A Day To Remember Bridal Store” I felt like a princess. Today was my wedding day, shouldn’t I feel like a princess despite the pain?
    My Dad took my shaking hand in his firm one and gripped it, sending his faith in me, and in my relationship with Bane right into my heart. I smiled weakly at me, trying to ignore my tight throat. I knew there was no was I could say anything without bursting into tears. The nerves of what I was going through was eating away at my insides.
    Slowly, my Dad opened the door, and the wide doors swung open, being held by two ushers. Immediately the rows of people stood up, and turned to stare at me, each gasping in my direction. I might of felt like a princess, but did I look like one?
    I should have noticed how beautifully everything was put together. My Mother worked so hard to make the church in the center of my hometown suitable, even though I would have been happy with anything as long as it was Bane at the end of the isle. Ribbons and flowers were everywhere, the whole place smelled like a garden in the spring time, when everything was in its prime. How did she manage that so late in the season of fall? There was so much I should have took in at the time, when I was striding down the isle, but all I could look at was my future husband. Just thinking that soon I would be able to call him that made my knees shake. Hopefully no one noticed that my Father practically had to drag me up most of the isle.
    Before the steps that lead up to the love of my life, my Father kissed me delicately on the cheek, and stealthy fully pried himself from my grip. Then he took his seat next to my Mother who was crying harder than me, something I thought was impossible. It was my turn to walk up the rest of the steps, and take my place by his side and I took an unsteady step. Slowly I made my way up the stairs, and the traditional music slowed to a silence. Everyone in the church must have heard my heart pounding against my ribs, I sure knew I did. It was so loud it made my ears ring, making it hard to hear the pastor.
    I was doing this, I was really marrying Bane. Months ago I hated him, months ago I stole his car, got arrested, was held captive in his house, absolutely despised him and his mother, and now it’s her. So much had happened, how through out all of that did I fall in love with him? The world would never know.
    We recited the vows the pastor told us to, while staring each other in the eye. I’m glad I didn’t eat anything last night or this morning, or it would have come up sometime through this.
    “Do you, Bane Dockins take Adelaide (I don’t remember her last name) to be your lawfully wedded wife?” He asked, his voice chipper and happy.
    “I do.” Bane said immediately and sternly. His words stabbed painfully into my stomach, attacking the butterflies that took nest there. I was next, and I didn’t even know if I could breathe.
    “And do you, Adelaide (I don’t remember her last name) take Dockins to be your lawfully wedded husband?” This was me, it was my turn to announce to the whole room that I loved Bane and I couldn’t find my voice, so I just nodded my head frantically making the room burst out in polite laughter, and Bane just smirked.
    “The rings?” The pastor continued. Immediately Hillary burst out of no where and handed Bane the rings, Bane handed me his and I had to hold it with fumbling hands. Bane slipped mine on my hand, and it slid right next to my engagement ring. For a moment I admired how perfectly they went together, he did a really good job with this.
    I then put his ring on his finger, my hands were shaking so bad that Bane had to hold back laughter.
    “You may now kiss the bride.” The pastor instructed, and I jumped at the opportunity to kiss him. Our lips met perfectly, and people burst out in cheers and clapping. We kept our lips together in perfect sync for a moment before we realized we had on lookers and we pulled apart, clearly wanting more.
    “I love you.” I barely whispered and Bane smiled.
    “I love you too.” He insisted, gripping my hand and whisking me away back down the isle.
***

    My heart hadn’t calmed down since the wedding. Already I was growing used to it, and I thought maybe this was how I was going to feel for the rest of my life because I was with someone I loved so much. I danced with my Father, and with my Mother. I danced with my little relatives, but mostly I danced with Bane. The reception had been going on for two hours, and I hadn’t left Banes side for more than ten minutes at a time. He was the same way though, every time I was dancing with a brother, or one of their friends, who in the cars they came in managed to change into ripped jeans and shirts that ranged from John Deere to Samuel Adams. I had the deep suspicion that these outfits were under their suit’s the whole time. But every time I looked past the partner I was dancing with, to find bane and see which Aunt forced him to slow dance to a fast paced song and our eyes met, every time. It was like he didn’t want to be away from me just as badly as I didn’t want to be an arms length away from him.
    Months had passed since Bane kicked both his parents out of the house in Hollywood. Of course he didn’t kick them out on the street, but he made them get jobs and start making money for themselves. His Dad already had a job, he just went on it full time but his Mother had a hard time living off their means, she wasn’t satisfied with her husbands pay check and the weekly allowance Bane gave them because he felt horrible for doing this to them, and it took a toll of their relationship. Kimberly refused to show up the wedding, as a punishment to Bane for ‘putting his mother in the poor house’ as she called it, but his Dad came. His Dad told him he actually loved him more now that he finally stood up to his Mother, and that it was something he had actually been fantasizing about for some time.
    The music stopped, and Andy and I let go of each others hands. I kissed him on the cheek politely and he thanked me for the dance before I went over to Bane who was struggling to get away from my Aunt Bertha.
    “Hi Auntie! Can I steal Bane away for a moment?” I smiled sweetly and her and she smiled widely, Bertha actually made the comment before about how I look so adorable in my wedding dress. I guess since the last time she saw me I lost weight so my dress accented my tiny waist. Bane wrapped his arm around that tiny waist and we said our goodbyes to my aunt who gave Bane a seductive look, I almost laughed.
    “…I think she just gave me the ‘meet me in the closet in five minutes’ look…” Bane whispered into my ear when we got into the crowd and I laughed.
    “You’re welcome to go you know, I wont stop you. Big girls needs love too.”
    “I’m not saying she isn’t pretty, but I have someone else…” Bane used the arm he still had wrapped around me to pin me to his chest, and almost like it was planned a slow song sprang on above our heads. He smirked triumphantly.
    “Oh. What a lucky girl.” I said sarcastically, and Bane just rolled his eyes.
    “I don’t know if she’s lucky, but she is gorgeous.” He looked me right in the eye, as we swayed a long to the music. “She has a pair of blue eyes, that I can’t even begin to describe without talking about the ocean, and the sky, then all the corny things like the stars. But… they are just the prettiest things I have ever seen.”
    “Well by you saying that, she already is one of the luckiest girls ever.” I insisted, and Bane smiled and I could tell the joke we were playing lamely on one another was over.
    “I love you.” Bane said intensely and I smiled.
    “I couldn’t imagine marrying anyone else but you, I couldn’t imagine being so happy with anyone but you. You make me so happy Bane.” My voice cracked as I admitted that, and immediately he wrapped his arms tightly around me and for the rest of the song we just stood there holding each other regardless to what family member stared.
    Even though I had a good time, and the food was delicious I couldn’t wait for the reception to be over. As soon as the clock hit seven, it was time for Bane and I to be off to our plane. The first part of our honey moon was going to be spent in Paris, and then Bane was going to be planning it out the rest from there till we want to be home.
    I said goodbye to everyone, and we exited with all eyes on us and got to the car.
    “Are you ready for the rest of our lives?” Bane asked, as we got settled into the limo.
    “I am… but I’m more ready to spend it with you.” I confessed, and kissed Bane deeply knowing that wasn’t the first, or the last of our love filled kisses.

        <3

I hope you liked it, (: as much as I enjoyed writing it.

this IS the final chapter, NO SEQUEL no asking :P

FINAL CHAPTERRRRRRRR