He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(19)

In the limo, on the way back to Bane's house, Bane told me he would have to run it by his parents/manager (same people) before he could take a day off, which would probably be tomorrow. I was totally okay with that because I wanted a night to sleep on thinking about what Bane would want to ask me and what to ask Bane. I didn't know if this opportunity would come around again, so I would went to get everything out of the way when I could.

When we got home, we were attacked by Banes Mom- she looked pissed but relived to see that we were finally home and immediately brought us to the table. Pictures of cakes, with different flavor icing, and different designs. There were pictures of different styles of writings for the invitations, and like fifty-six different shades of white just for them. Then their was different pictures for flowers and it was literally never ending, and by the end of having her describe to us everything we would have to decide by ten tonight I wanted to kill someone.

She left Bane and I there to discuss what we wanted to do, and in ten minutes I was throwing my hands up.

"This is stupid! I don't care what kind of flowers I carry. Why is this such a big deal?!"

Bane laughed, he had been keeping his calm the whole time. "Someone doesn't have patience." He smiled, "My Mom just wants everything to be good because so many people are going to be there." Bane said lightly busying himself with everything we had to do.

"I'll finally be able to meet your family- how big is it?" I laughed, genuinely curious.

Bane was silent for a minute, I saw him swallow and he didn't look me in the eyes. "It wont just be... my family." He said slowly, pretending to be fixated with the decision of what color WHITE to use for the invitations that needed to be written out tomorrow. I think I'm going to come down with a serious case of Carpal Tunnel to get out of it.

"Then who?" Who else goes to the wedding besides friends and family? I just love how Bane's Mom is going to make it this insanely formal thing, and my brothers are probably going to have John Deere t-shirts on under there suits. I laughed at that thought, but then remembered how uncomfortable Bane looked.

"Well... Addie did you forget? I. I'm famous. I have fans-"

"Your FAN GIRLS are going to the wedding?!" I demanded, thinking of the uproar.

"Of course not! They wont be let in!" Bane said, almost like I was stupid, but I ignored it. Everything has been going good, I wont ruin it by being over sensitive. "But they will be outside- and whatever church we choose will have a very heavy amount of security to insure no one will get in if they aren't on the guest list. But the whole cast will be there. Anyone that I've done a movie with... Everything is going to be video recorded, and probably shown through out the world- usually couples choose not to video tape their wedding but my Mom sold it for a LOT of money." Bane was saying this like it was normal. I just stared at him, not sure what to say.

Minutes passed, in this awkward silence.

"What?" Bane asked like I was insane.

I didn't know if I felt hurt that he sold our wedding, or if I was just scared that so many people would be staring at me in a dress that I didn't even like. I took a deep breath.

"You sold our wedding." I said lamely, staring at the table. Now it was my turn to pretend to actually care at what goes on at this wedding.

"I didn't, my Mom did. I'm used to being on TV but I can see why you're nervous." Bane insisted, rubbing one of my shoulders gently.

"I just think its stupid. This wedding should be private, because for one it's a Holy thing." I shook my head, before getting up. "I'm going to talk to your Mother- our wedding isn't being shown around the world."