He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (2)

-Thank my Brother, for the Car and Driver stuff XD

Comment. :)

Later on that night, I got dressed in the dark room that everyone liked to call Bane and My room. Bane didn't like the fact I had refused to sleep in the same bed with him, and that I bossily preferred the couch then his King size bed.

    "Come on Addie... you won't get a good night sleep on that couch." Bane persuaded, I don't think it was the fact he would miss me sleeping with him and more of if the maids came in and saw me on the couch he would get his ass chewed out by his parents. They don't like it when we fight.

    But I didn't say anything to him, that couch looked more expensive then my old bed. I would sleep just fine, if I actually was going to sleep. Ignoring the fact they were Banes blankets I grabbed them and stripped them from the bed when he went to the bathroom. When he came back in the room he huffed a little. Noticing his bare bed, and me curled in a humongous comforter on the couch.

    "Real cute Addie." Bane joked coldly before leaving the room for another blanket. I didn't even want to acknowledge the fact he was breathing.

    When the lights were turned off, I waited to hear Banes slow breathing. I didn't want to risk him hearing me cry. Slowly I got up and softly padded my feet across the plush carpet to the bathroom I shared with him. Gross, he knows were sharing this bathroom, you'd think he'd at least put the seat down. I sighed heavily before closing the seat down to sit on it.

    I cradelled my head in my hands while I cried. Thinking about why I didn't steal Banes car. Probably because I can't drive, and if I wrecked his car he would kill me. But then I thought back on what he said to me about my parents and anger flooded through me- I would smoother him in his sleep with a pillow if it wasn't illegal.

    I pulled the huge comforter away from me, and walked out of the room, knowing Bane wouldn't wake up when he was snoring that heavily. I hated the way Bane looked at me, and treated me. When he was around his parents he was a perfect gentleman, but around me and only me he acted like I was dirt just because I was some small town girl from Tribume, Kansas.  Maybe it was the fact I didn't know who he was that royally pissed him off.

    He had this huge head, like everyone had to know who he was just because he starred in some huge Teen-Drama show on MTV that at the moment I can't even name. I'm sure people did know him, but it would help if I actually watched TV, and I didn't. MTV.. Is a music channel it shouldn't be playing TV shows it should be playing MUSIC- but even then the music sucks so why bother,

    All around though, I don't watch Tv. I always read books , or find myself writing my own. I didn't even watch movies, like the last movie I went to go see was New Moon and that was because I read the books and love bashing movies that are made from books because the girls who go see them never know what happens next- UGH don't even get me started.

    When I managed to find the garage in his hell-a-ridiculously-unnecessarily-freakishly-large-mansion-thing-called a house- I couldn't see a thing in there. So I had to flick on the over head lights.. WTF SERIOUSLY?!?!

    I know you cant really be stealth when you flick the lights on and draw attention to yourself but I wasn't worried because besides the maids no one else was here. Bane didn't live with his parents.. I was more shocked by like TWENTY MUSCLE CARS. Like huge expensive cars all parked.

    God I hate Bane! You don't need twenty cars of all different colors. Even if you have the money, he probably never even drove any of them.

    I picked the familiar one, the one he drives more often, only because the keys on all the hooks.. There was no way I would find a key that matched a car. But I recognized the key chain that said HIS NAME so I knew it went to the black shiny car. Yeah, not really good with cars I only know that all of these would cost more then my old house.