He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (1)

Okay, so this is a random scene I pictured in my head during my Social Studies class. I've been filling my addiction with Quizilla, and I only read the like One Shots and Most Popular. And face it... They're all the same. So I've read like ten different Arranged Marriage stories that are all the same. So I was kind of bitching in my head about it... And just pictured this scene of Rebellion...:] how u likes it.

I sat in class, staring at a picture of Hitler on the Smart Board. I had been fighting the urge all class to go up and doodle on his face. You know like uni-brow, Harry Potter glasses... Something! Not that he didn't already look like the biggest joke, I'm sorry but if anyone ever had that mustache I would not be able to take them seriously. I would just laugh in there face.  

I sighed, I know Hitler was a monster and this is not a joking matter BUT when you've been in class for forty five minutes, listening to the same monotone voice ramble on and on when you could be outside doing something productive... You start to stop caring. Agree? Of course you do.  

I wanted to be home, and I mean home, home. Not... There. Home as in nice comfortable bed, my Mom and Dad. Home where happiness rained everywhere and there was no frown in the world. I mean like end of world hunger happiness... No. That's a lie. All of it is. Home pretty much sucked, but its better then where I am now. Which is saying something trust me.  

Where I am now... Consisted of an unbelievable amount of bedrooms. I remember I tried counting once, and I lost count. With a bathroom with like everyone... Stupid and crazy thing is, IM NOT EXAGERATING! That's how freaking crazy big that house is. There is no need for that at all, and it just adds to how much I loath the family. Correction, not Family. Just one member of the family...  

Aspirated, I laid my head on the desk with a thud. If 'home' didn't suck so much, this would be my hell. There was a quite knock at the classroom door, but I didn't bother to pick my head up. Mr. Jones was cut off mid-lecture. He cleared this throat.  

"Hello?" he said, is it bad that I really had no interests what so ever in who was standing in the doorway? I think so. But ever since everything I have lost interest in life.  

"I'm here for Adelaide..." My muscles tensed, that voice was way too familiar for me. No. No. No. No. No. This is my one place to escape to, and he was taking it. No.  

"Oh, yes. You must be Bane." Mr. Jones said... Everyone was too familiar with him. Everyone knew I only had a week left of schooling until I would probably never see the light of day again. What they didn't know was that, I was arranged to marry him... In August.  

Slowly, and stiffly I lifted my head. Not surprising everyone was watching me. "...What do you want Bane?" I asked rudely. I don't even care, you can call me a bitch but it's not like I'm getting paid to put a smile on my face. Bane looked at the floor, obviously embarrassed, I smiled evilly.  

"Ugh... You know..?" He asked I love how he's afraid of me. You can tell who would wear the pants in the relationship- if we had one. I sighed loudly.  

"No. See... I don't. I need to be here, you know. I'm learning." I said as if it was obvious. Though I stopped learning anything three blocks ago.  

"Yeah, because it looked like you just were." Bane shot back, and I forced my mouth to stay closed. I got up slowly; of course Mr. Jones wouldn't stop this fight. No teacher ever does. Everyone knows who Bane is... Like I care. I walked over to Bane, so we might have a chance to keep yet another one of out fights to ourselves, like anything was every to us.  

"Bane. I still have like two hours of school... you NEED to leave." I said, attempting to hide the fact I was pushing him through the door. But Bane was taller then me by a good 4 inches. He didn't move.