Chapter 19

***Liam's P.O.V.***

She'd been in the bathroom for the whole day. Niall had been laying in his bunk silently for a fair part of the time, and the rest of the boys just sat at the table with blank stares. None of us had wanted it to turn out this way, and honestly, I think we had hoped she'd be okay with it.  You know, maybe it'd turn out like one of those fanfictions our fans wrote about us (Don't look at me like that, sometimes I get bored and like to see what they're about). However, that didn't seem to be the case.

''Let me out of here!'' she called through the bathroom door and Louis winced at the sound of her insistent banging on the door. If we didn't find a way to calm her down soon I think we would all go mad. It was like torture to listen to her curse our names and swear she hated us. I didn't blame her though; we did ruin her life.

I stood from the table after another bang and the boys' heads all snapped to look at me questioningly. "I cant take it anymore,'' I huffed and reached for the door handle that would lead me to the bathroom. Louis' voice stopped me though.

''You cant let her out; she'll try to run away,'' he protested.

''We can handle it,'' I replied gruffly before unlocking the door and getting ready to open it, ''plus, she has to eat something.'' I pulled open the door to see Eira sitting on the floor of the bathroom with her hand poised to bang on the door again. She looked up at me with a glare and my face fell. ''C'mon,'' I jerked my head upwards to signal her to take my out stretched hand and pull herself up, ''you should eat some dinner.''

Her glare never left her features while she pulled herself up without any of my help. I let my hand drop to my side though I brought it back up to guide her to the table where the boys were at. She flinched away from m when she felt my hand on the small of her back and I clenched my fist. I hated how we had done this, how we had made her hate us so much in the matter of seconds. She was avoiding us all as much as she could in the small space of the tour bus. Even when she took the seat closest to the door leading outside, to which I narrowed my eyes in careful watch, she distanced herself from Harry who was next to her.

''Ay, we're really sorry,'' he tried while attempting to scoot closer to her, but she scooted away quickly and hardened her glare.

''Prove it and take me home,'' she replied, and we all bowed our heads because we knew we couldn't, ''that's what I thought.'' She scooted even further away from Harry and was practically falling out of the booth seat. I shook my head and turned to go heat up some leftover food for her to eat. However, I quickly turned back around when I heard the boys start to yell and then the buses door slamming open. My eyes went wide and even before my mind could process that she had made a run for it, I was out the door to follow.

We were at a truck stop at that moment because our bus' driver had to use a bathroom, and it was night so no one was walking around. I could see Eira bolting down the asphalt faster than humanly possible and soon I was sprinting after her. With my height working to my advantage, I managed to catch up to her quickly and I caught her in my arms. The impact knocked the wind out of us both, but my arms tightened around her like a boa constrictor and she managed to struggle. She kicked me in the shin, but I refused to let go.

Harry, Louis, and Zayn all were outside to hold the bus door open for me and check to make sure no one had seen the chaos. I made it in without letting her go and then set her down in the bathroom. I closed the door before she could get out and rested my forehead against the door with a sigh. The boys closed the door to the bus and sat down at table. They all looked defeated and it worsened when I heard a sniffle from the bathroom.

After a moment soft sobs could be heard from Eira and I slid down to my knees outside of the door. Niall's cries soon joined hers from where he laid in his bunk and, before you could count to ten, we were all in tears.

What had we done?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw, that was kind of depressing near the end wasn't it? Sorry, I'll try not to be such a downer next time. I hope you liked it because I actually liked this chapter a lot :)

-cow_queen