Chapter 10

Yellow, guys! I am so happy today. I didn't have to go to the doctors because my mum came home later than she expected. Yay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Harry's P.O.V.***

I knocked on the door to Niall's room for about the hundredth time. He didn't normally sleep this heavily and it kind of bothered me that Mai wasn't answering either. When Liam had said that she was sleeping in Niall's room I had almost exploded. It figures that he'd be able to get to her before I could. I just couldn't figure out why I was being so shy around her; this had never happened to me before. I was always confident and determined when it came to girls. With Mai, it was different. I had no idea what it was but it was new to me. Sure, I was still determined to make her my girlfriend but I was really shy around her.

I got tired of knocking and used the extra key card that we all got in case of emergencies. When I opened the door I had a smile on my face and I called out; ''wake up, guys.''

Then I actually saw them.

What the hell?!

***Mai's P.O.V.***

Gosh, that was one of the best nights sleep I've ever had. I didn't have any nightmares like usual and it felt so peaceful. Then Harry's voice boomed through the hotel room ten times louder than it had been when I had first heard it. ''What the hell?!'' Harry yelled and my eyes snapped open. I sat up in the bed, rubbing my eyes as I looked at him quizzically.

''Why are you yelling?'' I asked him groggily.

He didn't answer, he just stared at me in shock as I felt the bed shift next to me. ''What is with people yelling in the morning?'' a tired sounding Niall asked from beside me and I cursed in my head. ''Whoa, did I fall asleep here?'' he followed with and I glanced at him to see him looking around with a confused look.

''Did you two sleep together?'' Harry questioned, a little bit taken aback.

''No!'' I assured him quickly. Gosh, jump to conclusions why don't you.

''No, no, no,'' Niall agreed, ''I just was laying with her last night while watching TV and I fell asleep I guess.''

I noticed Harry's face soften slightly and he nodded at Niall's explanation. ''Well, the rest of the boys and I were going to order breakfast and eat it in Liam and Zayn's room...'' he trailed off slightly at the end.

Niall jumped off of the bed and practically ran towards the door, saying something that sounded like, ''thank God, I never had dinner last night.''

I laughed as I got off of the bed, not going the speed that Niall had just gone. Harry fell into step with me once we reached the door and I smiled at him though he still seemed a little off. ''You know, waking up to the words 'what the hell' isn't very fun so I don't know why you're mad,'' I said and he frowned down at his hands as he walked, not speaking for a moment.

''Sorry, I'm just not used to walking into a room and seeing someone in the same bed as my best mate,'' he apologized.

''Nah, I understand. I probably would've done the same thing if I was in your situation; it's just kind of an unexpected way to wake up,'' I told him and he smiled, chuckling softly.

''I can understand that,'' he chuckled.

''Just for the record, if I ever somehow see you in bed with one of my friends than I will return the gesture,'' I informed him.

He laughed, ''I don't think you have to worry about that.''

''Good, 'cause I don't have any friends that are girls,'' I stated and that made him laugh even harder, letting out a snort. We approached Liam and Zayn's room and I could already hear Louis and Liam arguing about something. When we walked into the room I giggled. Louis and Liam were having some sort of slap fight where they were swatting at each other; kind of like Niall and Zayn in Adventurous Adventures of One Direction. Zayn was laying, probably still asleep, on his bed. As for Niall, he was naming different meals as he talked on the phone with someone.

''Stop it Louis,'' Liam demanded as they continued their game of swatting.

''You stop, all I want to do is draw on his face,'' Louis countered.

''And I said no; we have a concert tonight! You cant,'' Liam scolded.

''I'll use washable marker, I promise,'' Louis pleaded, putting up his hands as if in prayer and ceasing their hissy fight.

''No, Louis,'' Liam stated and Louis pouted slightly.

''You're no fun,'' Louis told him and Liam smiled slightly.

''And you're a ten year old trapped in a twenty two year olds body,'' Liam countered.

Louis smirked before heading over to Niall, calling back, ''I'm Peter Pan.''

''Mai is Tinker Bell,'' I butted in. Everyone except for Zayn and Niall looked at me with wondering glances.

''Did you just...?'' Liam wondered and I smiled.

''Yep,'' I answered. I walked into the room and sat next to Louis on the floor as he gave me a high five. I smiled at the rest of the boys and that was the start to a crazy day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very short chapter, I am so sorry. I really have to work on my real stories that I plan on trying to actually get published. I will update again next Tuesday. See you then... :)

-cow_queen