Chapter 6

Yellow, guys! I had my first day of school today but I'll explain everything at the end so you don't have to read a huge note up here :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Mai's P.O.V.***

When are they getting back here? I thought to myself as I laid upside down on the couch in the tour bus. They had told me to stay in here and wait out the concert because if any fans saw me then we would all have a problem. It was small in there, though, and I was already despising the fact that I would have to share the tiny space with five boys. They were so rowdy as it was, if that was any indication; they were going to drive me to insanity. Then again, they had been gone for four hours and I was bored beyond boredom if that makes any sense at all. The only thing worse than me being hyper is me being bored. I get depressed when I'm bored and then that leads to me being moody and no one likes it when I'm moody.

I sighed as I sat up correctly and then slumped my shoulders. If I spent one more second by myself I think I would probably-

''Honey, I'm home!'' Louis called as he flung the tour bus door open.

''Louis!'' I yelled excitedly as I flung myself at him, making sure he was past the doorway so that no one could see us.

''Shush, you two! If the fans outside hear you then they'll go crazy and know that it's not just five boys on this bus!'' Liam scolded as he held the door open for the other boys.

''Oh quit with the responsibleness, Liam, they're too busy screaming to hear anything,'' Zayn's Bradford accent said though I couldn't see any of them because my face was nuzzled into Louis' neck.

''She's being so...affectionate,'' Louis stated as he turned to the boys while still holding onto me by the backs of my thighs. ''I love it!'' he added happily.

''C'mon, let her down, Louis,'' Harry instructed and I heard footsteps heading towards me that I inferred were Harry's.

''No,'' Louis snapped like a little child as he clung to me tightly. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and I giggled, nuzzling Louis' neck a little bit more.

''Group hug!'' I exclaimed and suddenly I was being squished between five boys. It was really warm and sweaty due to them performing and it was kind of disgusting but I dealt with it. They soon pulled away, Liam saying something about making me pass out again. I laughed and dropped my legs from Louis' torso with a few protests from him.

''Why are you so clingy? You weren't like this earlier,'' Niall questioned.

''You guys left me alone for a really long time! I got bored!'' I whined as I looked at all of them.

They started to chuckle before shaking their heads and walked away from me except for Harry, Niall, and Louis. ''You missed us,'' Harry teased and i glared at him.

''PU-lease,'' I drawled, my slight southern accent making an appearance as I stretched the word out to it's fullest, ''I missed human interaction, not you rambunctious boys.''

They all smirked at me in a creepy synchronized way that made me wonder if we were in a horror movie. ''Pff,'' Louis protested, ''i know you missed my beautiful face.''

''Only yours Louis,'' I smirked but it soon was wiped off of my face when I was pulled into a bone crushing hug by him.

''She admits it! She missed me,'' Louis proclaimed happily to the other boys. ''Stick that in your juice boxes and suck it!''

I gaped at him, ''h-how did you....''

''What wrong, Mai,'' Niall asked after seeing my confused face and hearing me trail off. Louis released me slightly to look at me and i just stared at him for a second.

''Mai?'' Louis wondered as his head cocked to the side in confusion.

''That's my catch phrase, I say it all the time. But i never said it around you guys, so how did you...'' i trailed off again.

''We're connected!'' Louis announced in excitement, ''this proves that we are best friends. You must never leave my side, lest the connection be broken.''

He pulled me into another bone crushing hug and I decided to hug him back this time to make him happy. "I always knew I had a long lost brother!" I played along.

"This explains it all!" he replied as he began to jump up and down, still hugging me tightly. I jumped along with him due to not wanting to be awkwardly jiggling in his arms. I giggled as we jumped and then we eventually settled down. People say that Louis has endless energy, and I guess that that is kind of true, but he has a limit to his craziness and that was the last of his loud voice that night. They were all notably less talkative that night and I knew it had to do with the fact that they had had a performance earlier in the night. I sure hope that they wouldn't be that way for the rest of the two months after they finished concerts.

I sat down on the couch as they all scwabled over the remote and I sighed just as Niall took the seat next to me. "We're going to be in New York by mornin' and we'll switch over to a hotel when we get there due to how long we'll be staying in New York. One of the security will have to sneak you through the back while we go through the front. It's a nice hotel but it only has two beds in each room."

"So who am I sharing with?" I questioned.

"Zayn," he answered.

"Okay," I nodded.

"As you can see the boys argue over the tv a lot," he brought up and I nodded my agreement. "Zayn probably won't surrender the tv to you while you're with him so if you want to watch tv in my room you can."

"How can I watch tv in your room, it's your room, I can't get in unless you're in there," I pointed out.

"I'll give you my extra key," he offered.

"Who are you sharing a room with?" I asked him.

"Liam, he probably won't be in the room most of the time though," he shrugged.

"Why not?" I followed.

"Louis can get a little crazy when we're in New York, so he'll be trying to keep him out of trouble," Niall said.

"He needs to lighten up," I sighed with a smirk. At least I know what my next mission is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's it. I really have to get to bed so I'll have to tell you things next time. Updates will be a bit slower.

-cow_queen