Chapter 3

Yellow! I wanted to update this yesterday in honor of the Best Song Ever music video. But I had to go to bed so here it is today! Ta-daaaaa!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Niall's P.O.V.***

The boys and I sat on the couch with anxious expressions. Mai hadn't woken up yet and I could see Harry pacing around slightly. ''Do you think she'll be mad?'' Harry asked.

''Of course she'll be mad! We-,'' Liam started but then stopped when he saw the look on Harry's face. Louis came to Liam's rescue, always knowing what to say when it came to Harry.

''She wont be mad if we stick to the plan,'' Louis assured Harry, but his words only made Harry even more frustrated.

''That will only last for so long, Lou. It'll end and then... then we-,'' Harry tried to say what was on his mind but he stopped and flopped onto the couch. ''What've we done?''

''It was your idea, we only brought up the stuff about the songs,'' Zayn pointed out. Louis sent him a warning look and I could feel the tension in the room getting thicker. If Mai didn't wake up soon someone's head would be ripped off.

''You don't understand,'' Harry insisted, ''you didn't see how cozy she was getting with Clay on the porch, it was impossible to watch.''

''That's not an excuse, Harry,'' Liam said. It was hard to watch the boys act like this, at each other's throats. It hasn't been the same with them since management has been on our backs worse than ever. 

''It's not entirely his fault, remember, I helped,'' Louis stated.

''You two took a girl and put her in our van, while she was sleeping nevertheless,'' Liam stated for perhaps the fiftieth time. None of us could really wrap our heads around it.

''It was our plan before!'' Louis exclaimed, ''grab her, write a few songs with her and take her back. The only thing that changed was-.'' His words were interrupted by a scream from upstairs and we all ran up quickly to the room where we had put Mai. We could hear heavy breathing from the other side of the door as Liam rushed to open the lock. He burst through the door as son as it was open and I watched Mai's eyes go wide and she fainted.

''She definitely isn't okay with this,'' I muttered, receiving glares from everyone.

''Harry go get some warm water and a clothe,'' Liam instructed. I could see that Harry didn't want to leave Mai's side but he reluctantly agreed and ran downstairs. ''Mai, Mai, can you hear us?''

''Of course she cant hear us, she just passed out!'' Louis protested.

''Louis, this is not the time for your sass,'' Liam growled. I sat down on the side of the bed while they began to bicker and I grabbed her hand, stroking it gently. I could see why Harry liked her, she was pretty and from what she was like last night she seemed like a nice girl. 

''Come on, Mai, wake up,'' Harry pleaded and I just noticed that he was there with the damp clothe, dabbing at her head. Her eyes fluttered open and Harry and I smiled widely, shushing the other boys. Mai squinted up at us and then her eyes went wide again. 

''Please don't faint again,'' I rushed and watched as her eyes darted around to the other boys as well.

She sat up slowly, ''w-why am I h-here?''

''We um, kind of, maybe, kidnapped you...'' I informed her and she gaped at me.

''What?!'' she exclaimed.

''Now, now, hear us through,'' Louis said, preparing to tell her the story. ''We told you that we had to write four more songs for our next album, but what we didn't tell you was that we are having a little bit of a block. We needed your help to write the last four.''

''But- but I'm supposed to be going to New York today with my family, everyone's going to be looking for me,'' she protested.

''We spoke to your mother, she said we could take you with us,'' Louis explained.

''How long?'' Mai asked, and something in her voice and on in her facial expression made my heart break a little.

''Two months,'' Liam said, his voice shifting a bit at the words.

She sighed, putting her head in her hands, ''I want my phone so I can call my mom.''

''Sorry, love, but we cant give you your phone,'' Zayn said with a sad expression.

''Why not?'' she asked, a look of pure anger crossing her face.

''It's too much of a distraction, we want to get done with these songs,'' Louis quickly supplied.

''I-I,'' she started, out of words for a moment, ''I need a moment.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was really short I know, but I'm kind of distracted by some things right now and I want to get this done so I can go take my shower. I hope you enjoyed though, due to it being short I will probably update earlier. Until next time :)

-cow_queen