Chapter 14

***Mai's P.O.V.***

''Are we done already?'' Harry groaned as he let his head fall to the table.

''We've only gotten half of the song done, Harry,'' Liam informed him.

''Why did we ever agree to writing our own songs for this album?'' Louis whined with a pleading look to try and get Liam to let go of the song stuff already. We had been working on it for about an hour or so and we had gotten pretty far, but we still had half the song to go.

''It wasn't like we didn't know what we were getting into,'' Liam sighed, ''now focus, we still have an hour to go before we have to leave for sound check and wardrobe.''

''Can't we just take a break?'' Niall asked. They were all tired of writing the song now and they barely noticed that I was still scrawling words across the lines of the page. I had already written a lot of the next verse and they were still bickering with each other. Not only that, but I was pretty sure that Zayn had fallen asleep a few minutes ago.

''Done!" i exclaimed, happy to get rid of their whining.

''But we didn't help you,'' Liam protested, ''that's not fair.''

''Life's not fair,'' I shot back, rubbing my head when I felt the headache coming on, ''you guys weren't even helping me before.''

''We helped for that one line,'' Niall pointed out with a triumphant look on his face.

''Thank God!'' Louis exclaimed and Zayn's head shot up from the sudden noise. He mumbled a few unintelligible words before laying his head back down on the table again.

''Can we just have breakfast now?'' Harry wondered.

''No,'' Liam answered making us all groan, ''we're not eating until we have this done.''

''I just finished it!'' I grumbled.

''But we haven't looked it over yet,'' Liam brought up, ''we can't just assume it's good without looking at it first.''

''Here,'' I replied as I pushed the paper towards him and the other boys. After a few minutes of looking it over Liam sighed and put it back down on the table while rolling his eyes.

''Fine, let's order breakfast,'' Liam caved and we all yelled our happy exclaimations.

''So i did well?'' I asked Liam sweetly as the other boys were crowded around Louis who was ordering the food.

He let a smile run across his lips and he nodded, ''you did great. It's a wonderful song, Mai.'' He put his arm around my shoulders and squeezed me slightly with a chuckle.

''What am I supposed to do when you guys are gone all day today? Can I watch TV this time?'' i pleaded, pulling away to beg him.

''I would prefer that you didn't,'' he said uneasily but I dismissed it for his regular behavior. It wasn't that weird for the to be a little catious around me every now and then. I dont know why, but I didn't want to make them uncomfortable by asking them. ''Just read that book that you were reading last time,'' he suggested.

''My AP European History text book?'' i questioned with a raised eyebrow.

''Was that what that was?'' (same way forwards as it is backwards, wow :P) I nodded. ''Why were you reading it?''

''I have a summer assignment due and I had to read some pages in there for part of it,'' I explained, ''by the way, I was planning on getting some of my work done in New York when I was with my family. Seeing as that didn't exactly work out too well, i might need some more paper and maybe a computer with microsoft word since you took mine away. I'll need to get it done before I head back to the university.''

He cringed slightly, something almost impossible to notice unless you had been watching. I cocked my head at him and he quickly covered it up, ''I'll see what I can do.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yellow, guys! I had a lot of left over time today and I was falling behind on this and Created so I figured; why not? I get braces tomorrow, and we have no school so I might update this again tomorrow. Keep a look out. :)

-cow_queen