Chapter 8

Yellow, guys! here's another update because for once I'm only slightly procrastinating! Yay for me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Mai's P.O.V.***

''Zayn, I'm bored.''

Who would've thought that that statement would be like setting fire to a squirrels tale? Okay, bad analogy, more like releasing a pathogen into the air that makes people do things they never thought they would do... That's more like it.

''You're bored?'' he asked, looking up from his phone.

''That's what I said,'' I answered in a 'duh' tone.

''Too bad,'' he sighed.

''I hate you,'' I told him and he smiled.

''No you don't,'' he replied, looking back down at his phone.

After a while of hanging upside down off the side of my bed I got bored of just watching Zayn text whoever he was texting. ''Can I mess with your hair?'' I wondered.

He looked up at me again as if I had two heads, ''do you not remember the last time you touched my hair?''

''Oh come on,'' I whined, ''I could make it look so awesome, like give it a spike or something and then make you look like a unicorn.''

''You have got to be kidding me,'' he sighed as he threw his head back in exasperation.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, ''what? I think you'd look pretty cool as a unicorn...''

''You want to know what I think?''

''What?''

''I think that all the blood rushed to your head,'' he told me and I scrunched my nose at him, sitting up quickly to prove him wrong. I got up off of the bed and went to walk towards him, but I fell after my head swam from standing up too fast. I heard Zayn start to laugh and I raised my head from the floor to glare at him.

''What's that? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for asking!'' I joked and he laughed even more.

''C'mon, get off the floor,'' he instructed through laughter and I just grunted.

''Nah, it's comfy here,'' I mumbled as I shifted my position on the floor.

''Whatever you say,'' Zayn chuckled. I heard a knock on our hotel door and I quickly pulled myself off of the floor, motioning for Zayn to stay where he's at. I quickly opened the door, hoping to see Niall. However, there were two people behind the door. Louis and Harry.

''What's up my brothers from different mothers?'' I greeted and they chuckled before walking into the room, closing the door once they were inside.

''Zayn texted us and said you were bored, so we came to play a game,'' Louis explained, ''Liam and Niall are having a chat though so it'll just be the four of us.''

I nodded, happy to hear the part about Niall and Liam having a chat. I convinced Niall that he should tell someone besides me about what happened early and I was glad he had taken my advice. I'm sure any of the boys would have been more than understanding if he had told someone else, but I knew that he probably chose Liam because of his maturity. I would've done the same. I also told him that he should convince Liam to switch rooms with me, I didn't want to have to explain to Zayn for why Niall was always coming into our room at night to sing to me. ''Yay,'' I exclaimed happily.

''Get in a circle now!'' Louis demanded.

''I don't want to play, Louis,'' Zayn whined and then Louis gave him the ultimate death glare.

''Get in the circle!" Louis yelled and Zayn covered his ears, hurrying over to the circle.

''Okay, okay,'' he mumbled.

''Good,'' Louis laughed evilly, successfully creeping us all out as he did so. He clapped his hands together and we all jumped, watching him carefully in case he was going to do anything else. ''Who shall start?''

''I'll volunteer as tribute,'' Harry called out and Louis laid a hand on his shoulder, ''for a dare.''

''Very noble of you, Harry,'' he compliments before smirking, ''I dare you to do the cinnamon challenge.''

Harry's face scrunched in disgust, distastefully looking at Louis, ''that's gross Louis.''

''It's just cinnamon,'' Louis shrugged, ''you're lucky that I'm going easy on you, Hazza.''

Harry sighed before standing up and walking to the small kitchen and then coming back, ''there's no cinnamon.''

''You got lucky,'' Louis glared, ''you'll have to do it when we do have cinnamon. Don't forget; I never forget a dare.'' Harry gulped before nodding and then turning towards me.

''Truth or Dare,'' he asked me and I thought for a moment.

''Truth,'' I finally answered.

''Are you dating that Clay guy?'' he questioned.

''No, we've been friends forever though,'' I told him and he nodded, seeming a bit relieved.

I looked at Zayn with the widest grin on my face, ''truth or dare?''

''Dare,'' he replied plainly, ''what's the worst you could do...''

I smirked mischievously, ''I dare you to let me mess with your hair, any way I want to.''

He looked at me as if I had just suggested that he murder someone, ''I chose truth!"

''No backsies,'' I grinned and he glared at me, ''c'mon, it's just hair. It's not like I'm going to mess up that pretty face of yours.'' He sighed and stood up, helping me up also as we walked to the bathroom and he sat down on the closed toilet seat. I smiled as I grabbed his bottle of hair gel from the counter and came back to stand in front of him. ''Now, just sit back and don't touch your hair until I'm done.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I better get back to work, I should really stop procrastinating. With that, I bid you ado... :)

-cow_queen