Chapter 18

A DAY LATER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Mai's P.O.V.***

It was the day I was going to leave. My body was filled with that sick feeling you get whenever you have to say goodbye to someone you really love. The boys had all become my best friends through out the two months and leaving them was going to be hard. However, I missed my parents and I had to go to school when I got back to I needed to get back soon.

My bags were packed and I headed to the front of the tour bus as I called each boys name but there was no answer. We were supposed to be getting into the Washington area in the next few minutes and, if they didn't come soon, thy wouldn't be able to say goodbye. So, I searched the bus as thou roughly as I could for any sign of them. My search led me to the bathroom where I heard whispering.

''We have to tell her; there's no avoiding her now,'' Liam's voice said.

''Harry should be the one to tell her,'' Niall whispered. I knocked on the door before anyone could continue and they all went silent after someone gasped slightly.

''Tell me what?'' I called through the door and someone cursed. The door slowly slid open to reveal the boys in a somewhat comical position. They were all cramped inside the tiny space which even left Niall to stand on top of the toilet. If they didn't look so solemn and guilty, I might have laughed.

''Um.... Ay, we have something to tell you,'' Harry started, ''you might want to sit down.''

Before I could even question it, Liam laid his hand on the small of my back and gently guided me to the table to sit down. They all stood in front of me with stony features and I couldn't help but feel scared. I felt like a child who had been called to the principals office. ''We haven't been completely honest with you while you've been here,'' Louis told me. I nodded but my attention was directed towards outside the window when I saw the Washington sign go by.

''Guys, whatever you lied to me about, it's okay. I just want to leave on a positive note, okay?'' I smiled to try and lighten the atmosphere, but they wouldn't have it I guess.

''That's the thing Eira,'' Liam sighed, ''you cant go home.''

I looked up at him with confusion written all over my features, ''why not? Did something happen?''

''Yeah,'' Zayn answered while scratching the back of his neck nervously, ''something very big happened.''

''What is it? Is it about my parents? Did they get hurt or something?'' I panicked, but Niall raised hi hand for me to stop worrying and I tried to calm my thoughts.

''Nothing happened to your parents,'' he assured me.

''Then why cant I go home?'' I questioned.

''B-because we kidnapped you,'' Harry blurted out quickly as to keep from stopping himself from saying it. I looked around at the boys in surprise before a knowing smile spread across my lips.

''Aw, good one guys,'' I chuckled but my words just seemed to make them confused, ''you almost had me fooled.''

''Eira, we're not joking,'' Liam insisted, ''we wouldn't joke about this.'' I still didn't believe him until a few moments later when I saw the bus go right past the major interstate leading to my house. We weren't turning onto it, and we weren't stopping.

''No, that's not possible,'' I protested, ''you said you asked my mom.''

''Well, we did,'' Louis nodded with a look of shame spread over his sad features, ''but she didn't say yes.''

''We just sort of took you in your sleep and made sure that they didn't know,'' Niall explained further and I gaped at them all.

''Y-you just took me?'' I tried to clarify to which they all nodded, ''what the hell?!''

''Calm down,'' Liam tried but I stood from my seat and, though I was shorter than all of them, I made myself as big and threatening as I could.

''Calm down? You just told me that you kidnapped me and you expect me to be calm?!'' I shouted, ''You know how worried my parents probably are?! People have probably been looking for me and I've been here with you five as if nothing was wrong! Did it not occur to you that after kidnapping someone people panic?!''

''Eira, we have to talk to you about this-,'' Liam tried again after gulping, but I cut him off.

''It all makes sense now! Why I couldn't have my phone, why I wasn't allowed to prance around the hallways or go outside where anyone might catch me with you guys. Heck, you even took away my computer so that I couldn't call or email anyone from there,'' I accused, ''what were you even expecting to come from this? We'd all live happily ever after in this tour bus and I can never see anyone from my life again?''

''No, we just weren't thinking-,'' Zayn answered and again I interrupted.

''That much is obvious,'' I scoffed before pushing past them. I was surprised I made it as far as I did because I managed to get right to the tour buses side door before one of them caught on and grabbed me. I kicked and screamed as much as I could but whoever it was had a tight hold and I eventually ended up trapped in the bathroom by them. So much for getting out that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, now she knows. I don't know if you guys saw that coming but I hope you enjoyed nevertheless. No, this is not one of the cliché ones where she's all hunky dory with it. As you can see, she is mad beyond mad.

-cow_queen