Chapter 11

***Mai's P.O.V.***

''Mai, get down from the counter right now!" Liam commanded, his face red with anger as I shook with laughter.

''You cant make me do anything!'' I stuck my tongue out at him and wiggled as I stayed on the bathroom counter of the hotel room. ''Niall, you butthole, you gave her sugar!'' Liam yelled and Niall hid behind Louis who was laughing hysterically.

''I swear, I didn't expect them to put that much syrup on the pancakes!'' Niall exclaimed with a yelp as Liam walked towards him.

''You have to fix this, get her down from there so that we can leave,'' Liam demanded.

Niall raised his hands in surrender ''I don't know how to get her down.''

Liam sighed in exasperation and looked at the rest of the boys, even Zayn who had just woken up a little while ago when I jumped all over his head. Yeah, I'm a really mean person.... ''Someone has to do something,'' he sighed as he rubbed his jaw.

''Just pull her off of the counter,'' Zayn grumbled.

''We don't want to hurt her, Zayn,'' Harry argued, ''she could fall.''

''Well, if she doesn't shut up soon, I'm going to do it,'' Zayn muttered. I glared at him from my place on the counter before continuing my song that really had no meaning at all.

''That's it, she looks like she's having too much fun,'' Louis laughed before standing up and running to the counter I was on.

''Lou, stop that, get down from there,'' Liam cursed and then continued, ''for God sakes, Lou, put your shirt back on!''

''I'm Magic Mike!'' Louis proclaimed as he twirled his shirt in the air and I giggled before we both did the shimmy.

Harry started laughing and pulled out his phone to record everything, ''settle down Liam, this is golden. We should let her have sugar more often.''

Liam glared at Harry before running his hand through his hair nervously, ''if they're too loud someone will hear them and-.''

He was interrupted by a knock on the door and everyone except for me went deadly quiet. Louis grabbed by waist and put his hand over my mouth. I licked his hand but he didn't move it, though, he did let out a girlish giggle. Zayn quickly got up and walked to answer the door. I couldn't see who it was because there was a wall blocking the door, but everyone seemed to tense at the voice. ''What is going on in here?'' a man's voice asked.

''Nothing, Richard, just Louis being Louis,'' Liam replied nervously.

''He needs to quiet down, the whole floor can hear him,'' the voice told them, ''and I thought I heard a girl's voice.''

''Just me preparing for my high notes,'' Zayn lied and I giggled slightly at his words. He probably could mimic me perfectly. Though, it probably wasn't the best idea to giggle at that time.

''What was that?'' the voice questioned and I heard the door creak open slightly.

''Just Harry practicing his girl impersonation.

There was a long silence. 

''Do you have a girl in this hotel room?''

''No,'' Liam lied and he actually sounded pretty believable.

''Okay, well like I said, keep the noise down,'' the voice said and then the door creaked close. All the boys sighed in relief and Louis took his hand away from my mouth and I looked at them in confusion. My sugar rush wasn't exactly gone, but I was smart enough to know that there was something up.

''What aren't you guys telling me?'' I questioned and all of their heads simultaneously snapped towards me.

''Nothing,'' Harry said a bit too quickly.

''Really? How many people know that I' here, because if that's who I'm thinking it was, it's not a lot,'' I replied sassily.

''That was just our security guard, they never know when something is happening,'' Liam lied, and yes, I could tell he was lying.

''I don't believe you,'' I stated before hoping off of the counter.

''Well, you should because it's the truth,'' he shot back a little too defensively.

I decided not to push it anymore because I didn't want him to get mad at me anymore than he already was for the sugar rush.... but there's something they're not telling me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO MANY ELLIPSES! Ugh, I am so so so sorry that this took forever to update. I took a break from updating just because I've had a buttload of homework lately that wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't procrastinating.... (<more ellipses). I will hopefully see you on the correct day next week :). I hope you enjoyed!

-cow_queen

P.S. if you read any of the other stories they should also be updated later today :)