B L ♛ 37

Kavon

"Wake the fuck up, I ain't hit yo' dumb ass that hard"

My eyes fluttered open. I wiped them to make sure I won't going crazy. "Fuck nahhh" I yelled as I seen my suppose to be nigga standing right in front of my face.

"Bold, help me get out this shit nigga!" He smirked shaking his head then walked out the room.

"Nigga get back here" I yelled out and a door slam is what I got in response. My blood started to boil, why the fuck is Bold not helping a nigga out, I thought.

The door opened once more and in walked Bold once again. "Just to let you know, I do have to kill you.. Kavon... Riley in the other room having a fucking fit" He said while laughing.

I chuckled "You can't be serious, you have to kill me? Why?" Even though I was confused it was funny as hell, because he can't be serious right now.

"Because, I have to get you and Riley out the way business reasoning's" He smirked while going over to a wooden desk. I watched his ever move as I tried to get out these ropes.

He turned around "and I advise you to try not to break free, you gone look all ashy because the ropes gone rub against your skin and you gone die ashy"

"Fuck up.." I hissed then looked around the room. I lowered my head and thought about my family. I miss them so much, my baby girl, the twins, and especially my wife. A nigga hungry too.

"Eva called too" He said over his shoulder.

"And what she say" I barked.

"Oh nothing, she's just looking for you." He said as he continued what he was doing.

I didn't respond and silence took over the room. Bold was still doing what he was doing and I felt myself getting weak as time progressed. I'm not sure if it because of my cuts or because I didn't get any food. My eyes wondered around for a clock to see the time, but un fortunately I was unsuccessful.

"My nigga you fa--"

Bold and I's head snapped backed to the door we heard something crash. Smacking his lips Bold left the room, and slammed the door causing the raggedy pieces of furniture to shake. I looked down at the floor, just to see some type of spider crawling. With out thinking about it I took my shoe and stepped on it, I can't stand bugs.

In a situation like this, you have to stay calm. You don't know what could happen. If Bold really wanted to kill me, that nigga could have done it by now. If I make it out alive, I swear I'm not going to be able to trust another nigga again.

Flash back

"Look at all this shit Bernie... you think Big T gone get us if we don't sell it all?" I asked as we both admired the bag that was filled with marijuana. I'm only thirteen and I have to sell this by the end of the week.

"Hell yeah, ain't no telling what Big T would do to us. I heard he killed someone in front of the police. He must be crazy"

We laughed as I stuffed then contents back into my pocket. Bernie and I entered the store and we straight to the snack aisle and Bernie went on another aisle. I got my chips and got Pharah a candy bar.

"Aye, come on" Bernie said.

"I didn't pay" I pleaded and he smacked his lips looking at the Arabic cashier. He turned around then mouthed "Put it in your jacket".

I have never stole in my life but there a first time for everything. I looked to the cashier and he was busy with customers. "Hurry" Bernie said as if he was annoyed.