B L ♛ 32

Eva

"Something is just up with Michael.. I just don't know what" I was currently speaking with Hazel. She called me to notify me she was three weeks pregnant and had no Idea of it.

"What about that Star bitch, I swear I think she know Michael"

"Shit, Michael is her baby daddy!" She added.

"Really, Michael never told me that.. where is the child?"

"Not here, the baby with her mama or some shit like that"

I am sure Star and Michael teamed up on this one. Since Star known what Kavon's does she probably snitched. "Hazel, I have to do something I can't just sit on my ass"

After Kavon getting arrested, I contacted my friend from high school that was a criminal lawyer quickly. She told me that if they couldn't find any evidence in fourteen days then he will be released. Since he has a warrant he will do some time or maybe just get bail. So my fingers are crossed in hoping that they don't find any evidence. It has only been two days and I miss him like hell. We haven't even heard from him, I hope he is doing okay in there.

Princess sometimes walks around the house saying "dada" but then realizes Kavon is no where to be found. Then she cries and whines for Kavon and there is nothing I can do because I don't even know anything myself.

Princess and I were currently laid up in my bed watching LMN. She just woke up from a nap so right about now she was being a little annoying.

"Ma .." Princess said as she handed my my phone, like it was hers.

"What is it baby" I took the phone and it was currently ringing from an unknown number but the number was a Florida number.

"Hello"

"Would you like to accept this collect call fro-"

I knew what this was "Y-yeah"

"Baby" Kavon's deep husky voice spoke through the phone.

Princess crawled into my lap as I held the phone to my ear. The tears were coming I could feel them but I kept the inside of me.

"K.." Was all I could say before I knew it I was in full blown tears.

"Eva we only have ten minutes and your crying isn't going to make it slower, trust me I miss you and Mackenzie so fucking much"

"I am just happy to hear your voice"

"I'm happy to hear yours too, where my baby girl at?"

"She's right here laying on my chest.. Princess want to speak to daddy?"

The two of them began to hold a full blown conversation. I could tell they really missed each other. Not going to home with the same people that left the house with her is hard. The automated voice spoke five more minutes and Kavon got straight to business. Which was me meeting the attorney and his court date that is coming up in a couple days. I told him everything that my friend told me.

"Baby" He exhaled. "I need you to tell Bold or Riley code five"

I nodded my head "Okay..."

"Don't worry baby I'll be out in no time aight but whats this about you being pre-"

Just as Kavon was about to say more the line went off. Shit, I aggressively threw the phone to the other side of the bed. Princess was playing with the remote as she laid up against me. She always messing with something.

"Princess Mackenzie?"

She looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes that she got from Kavon. As she grows she starts to resemble Kavon. I think she'll act like me because she is already bossy.