B L ♛ 16

Eva

"No Pharah, lets watch this one!" I replied.

It is ten at night of course Kavon is gone and I got lonely. So why not call Pharah. I called Hazel but didn't get an answer. "What is it" She asked lifting up her head from her phone.

"Polar Express" I smiled.

She smacked her lips "Eva it is not Christmas"

"Soooo..."

She laughed "Okay, put it in"

We began watching the movie and I was happy. This is my absolute favorite christmas movie it may be August but I don't care. Two hours pasted and we were done watching the movie. We both were so into the movie and even started to sing along. We're just some big ass kids.

"No one should be sleeping on the night of christmas eve ho--"

"So Eva?" Pharah asked snapping me out of my singing, I tunred towards her with a blank expression on my face.

"Yeah?"

"Do you like being pregnant?"

I smirked well "So far so good..."

"Let me see how big you are girl"

I lightly laughed this pulled up Kavon's big shirt.

"It is just a little something something..." She said.

"Yeah I am only a month"

She nodded her head. "Well at least you can still wear your clothes"

"Right.. but I will only get bigger" I said then pretended to pout.

I looked my phone. It is past twelve and Kavon's not even here. I am starting to worry. He always tells me not to wait up for him, but I can't help it. My phone began to ring, I looked down in hopes of it being K. It wasn't it was actually Hazel.

"Hello?"

"Loveee" She sung through the phone.

"What's up?" I say with a chuckle.

"Shopping tomorrow? Mommy to be"

I swear ever since I told Hazel I was pregnant she has been saying little jokes and remarks about it. It doesn't bother me at all though.

I sighed "Yeah let do it, I ain't got shit to do"

"Meet me at three aight chicka?"

"Aight, bye good night"

"Good night love you!"

"Love you too"

I looked back to see what Pharah was doing. She knocked out, I cut the TV off while laughing quietly to myself. I walked out the den area down the hall to Kavon's room. I indulged myself in the covers. I plugged my phone up and sat it on the night stand. I sighed then got comfortable to go to sleep.

I was awoken by footsteps and I looked to see the bathroom light on. I smiled and thought, Kavon.

I smiled getting up making my way to the bathroom. I simply frowned at the sight of him.

"You said you were going to be here hours ago"

He sighed then closed the bathroom door I gasped looking to see if I was dreaming or not. He locked the door on me. "Kavon open this door!"

"Now" I began to shake the knob.

"Baby open the door"

"Please"