B L ♛ 31

Eva

"Wake up birthday girl!" I said as I picked up Mackenzie out of her baby bed. She wiped her eyes then yawned. When her eyes came open she smiled.

"Mama e go" She tried to get out something but I couldn't quite understand so in reply I just nodded my head. I kissed her cheek then put her down and she began to walk out of her room. While getting her birthday outfit together. I heard giggling and I knew she was in Kavon's arms.

Princess is one now. I can but then again can't believe it. Shoot, I can't believe I have been in a relationship for two years. Well it'll be two years in July.

I was still kind of upset at the fact Kavon won't tell me the information he found out about the anonymous person that is texting my phone. Over the last three weeks they have sent me messages saying how Kavon is going to die and Mackenzie won't have a daddy and bullshit like that. Kavon doesn't want me to bring it to the police which I could understand why but that's harassment. I can't change my number because I have business hooked up to it. So that cancels that idea. Lucky me.

Soon we all were dressed and ready to go. My parents just recently picked Mackenzie up and took her off to breakfast so we could run some errands. My outfit consisted of a teal P I N K sweatsuit and the Oreo fives Kavon bought me this past Christmas. My hair hair was in a high bun, today I wanted it off my face.

"Not ah take them pants off, your butt look extra fat"

He hit my butt and in return I hit his. "Chill with all that.. but seriously these" He tugged on my pants. "Got to go"

"Well, I am already dressed" I kissed his lips then replied "So no"

I put on my clear MAC lip gloss then rubbed it in. "So what I have to do today?"

"Go by that party store and get Minnie mouse plates, napkins, cups and table cloths oh and balloons can't forget those" I said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. He began to kiss my neck and then my cheek.

"Later baby.." I said as I turned around so our lips connected.

"Baby, I'll be back meet me at the place around one okay" I patted his shoulder then kissed his lips once again. "So yeah.. I'll head out a little after you" He replied then my eyes went down to the blunt that was in his fingers. I slightly rolled my eyes.

"Why?" I said referring to the blunt. I know they're not as bad as cigarettes but I don't like them period. It kills me for him to smoke, but he's a grown ass man. At the end of the day he'll do what he wants.

"Who said I was going to smoke it" He said with a chuckle.

"Whatever.. I'm gone" I said as I was about to open the garage door.

"Oh hell nooo we getting ready to part you better give me them lips!" He said and pulled me back to him. I smacked my lips.

"What if I was to die today then yo' ass a be crying!" He preached. If something was to ever happen to Kavon lord knows I'll be bent out of shape. My life will go back to how it use to be but along with Mackenzie. I'll be a widow, which I fear of.

"Okay.. okay I love you babe"

He smile because that is what he wanted to hear "I love you too.. be careful"

*

As I was walking out of the bakery my phone began to ring in my purse. I quickly shuffled through the many items in my purse then was able to answer it.

"Hello"

"Um Mrs. Hanes"

"Yes"

There was a long awkward silence "We're sorry but your wedding dress has been sold the only way you can get the same dress is by us having the designer make another"