B L ♛ 09

Kavon

"Pharah is Eva busy?" I asked as I stepped into Pharahs office.

She nodded "yeah, she is in a meeting but she should be out in about.. five minutes"

I nodded thanks then walked out her office heading into Eva's. I sat on her couch until she was out her meeting. I can see myself really dating Eva, I really can. I just don't know if my lifestyle can permit that. Soon Eva walked through the office and was relieved.

"Kavon... what you doing here?" She asked with a smile.

"Think, we could go out for lunch.. it's up to you" I said as I rubbed my hand accros my waves.

"uhh, I can in about an hour.. I have another meeting K" She said, which hurt.

I sighed "Well I have time" I lied.

She smiled "Okay" she grabbed her purse and hurried out her office, again. I got up and went back into Pharah's office.

"Whats wrong with you" Pharah asked as I entered. I sat down "Why is Eva so damn busy!"

She chuckled "K, do you know her position in this company"

"Nah, I don't" I replied.

"Well, she reviews what is put in the magazine kind of like an editor but she doesn't edit anything, only reviews it and when it is close to a magazine getting published, she has meetings and they go over everything" She said.

I nodded my head, makes sense. "You like Eva" Pharah asked.

I laughed "Duh..." I sighed. Slow asses. Silence grew in the office.

I couldn't work at no place like this. It is no type of action. It is actually boring as hell. All I can hear is people quietly talking on the phone, people writing, and the shuffle of paper.

Pharah's door opened and in walked Eva. She smiled "Kavon, to my office.. now"

I smirked then got up. We began walking to her office. I opened the door and let her in first. She smirked then locked the door.

"What you have planned?" I asked. She laughed and pointed to the couch. "Lay down on the couch K"

I made my way to the couch and laid on my back. She took off her heels and laid down on top of me. "Eva your hair is in my mouth" I said while trying to spit the strands out. She laughed "I just wanted to chill with you for once, just you and I" She said and got more comfortable on me.

I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her side. "You could have just said that, I love chilling with you, even though our schedules don't permit it, I still try to get some time in with my baby girl"

"Baby girl?" She said.

I laughed "Yeah, don't push it, a nigga already nervous"

I kissed her on her forehead then cheek. I could tell she was stressed and tired. There was a knock at her door. "Ughhhhhh" She said quietly while groaning. She lifted off of me fixed herself and walked to the door.

"Who is it" She said.

They remained quiet. She sighed then opened the door. I looked up and some nigga was at the door.

"Cedric, what are you doing here?" She said.

"Baby, he bothering you?" I said with a laugh. She looked at me then smirked because, we not even together.

"Eva, who is that?" The nigga said.

"Can you go Cedric, take your flowers and your chocolate and leave.

Eva

I entered my condo and dropped everything on the couch. Today has been one of my longest days ever. The magazine for this month will be published sometime later this week. I took off my pumps and threw them into my closet. I flopped on my bed.

I sighed then got up because RJ will be spending the night. Hazel and Riley are going out, for some reason. I went into my guest room then began cleaning. I took the sheets off the bed, then put new ones on the bed. I went into the hallway to go put the old sheets into the washer. I cut my kitchen stereo on and began listening to J. Cole, Sparks will fly. I began cleaning the kitchen. While sweeping I began to hear a knock. I began to slowly walk to the door. I peeped out the peep hole and smile. I unlocked the door opening it.

"Hey Eva" Kavon said with a smile and walked right in. I smiled then followed behind in his footsteps. He made himself comfortable on the couch and cut on the TV. Like always.

"Im a finish up cleaning real quick, okay?" I said. I look back at him and he nodded his head, I could tell something was up with him. I brushed it off then continued my cleaning.

An hour later I was done and Kavon was sleep in my bed. I switched from my leggings to some Nike, sweats. There was a knock at my door. I knew it was Riley, dropping off little Riley. I opened the door and was greeted with my precious nephew.

"Hey, Riley" I said with a smile.

"Hey E, Rj be good" He said and pushed Rj in. I chuckled then said "See you, now you and Hazel be good"

He laughed and began walking off. I sighed then shut the door "Rj, Have you ate?"

He looked up "Yes, auntie.. I have"

I smiled then put his bag into the guest room. Kavon was still sleep in my room, so I just left the door cracked. Rj and I went into the guest room. We both began to watch TV. We watched Spongebob then Spongebob the movie. Soon Rj was knocked out, cold. I smiled, cut off the TV then kissed his cheek. I walked back into my room and the bathroom light was on. I knew Kavon was in there. The door opened and a shirtless Kavon came strolling out.

I studied how detailed his abs were. How distinctive they looked. I began to think of all the things I could do to this man right here right now.

"Eva" Kavon said and I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yeah K?" I asked.

"I was looking at how you interacted with Rj... you want kids" He asked with a smirk. I sighed "Yeah, I do and a husband.. a boyfriend... somebody you know?" I said then rolled over on my stomach pitying my self.

"I am that somebody" I heard him whisper. This moment, now I know. Kavon is feeling me. Should I not assume to quick or go ahead and give him a sign I am feeling him too

I am getting emotionally attached to Kavon too quickly. What if he has a baby momma? What if he just wants to play me? What if this is all a game? What if I am meant to be alone with no kids or a man forever. Don't get me wrong I am very independent but it is good to have a back bone. Someone to come home to at night. I see how Hazel's family is and I yearn for that.

I sighed. "Eva, I have to go work.. aight?"

"Okay, Kavon... bye".

-