B L ♛ 29

Eva

For the last four months Kavon has been doing been doing way better than I thought. We actually have some wedding plans. I studied Kavon as he slept peaceful as shit, like a princess.

"Mmm" I heard him moan in his sleep. I propped my head up by my hand as I glared at him. My eyes looked at the clock that read five twenty four a.m. Soon, I was going to have to get up.

"Why you staring a me" He mumbled.

I was caught off guard, I didn't expect for him to say anything. After all I thought he was sleep.

"S-sorry.." I said then faced the opposite way.

"Baby, you don't have to be sorry for shit..."

"Can I tell you something" I said as I turned around to face him.

"I am all ears, come here" He said motioning for me to lay on top of him.

I slowly got and got on top of him straddling him then laid down. He placed his hand on my lower back and began to rub up and down my back.

"What's up?" He spoke.

"You think were meant to be?"

He cleared his throat "Shit if I know"

I hit him in the shoulder "Stop playing"

He chuckled "Yeah I do.you gave me the precious gift.. a beautiful baby girl. I am trying to tell you I didn't think you was the one I would have been left.. matter fact I would have just fuck you then left"

Well at least he telling the truth.

"Okay.. Kavon" I laughed. His blunt self. "I have to get ready for work" I said as I got up.

"Ugh Mrs. Hanes" He snapped. I turned around and he was pointing to his middle that was poking up.

I giggled "You know what to do"

I walked in the bathroom then felt a pillow hit my butt. I exhaled "Okay come on lets shower"

After two showers, I was cooking breakfast and Princess was in the living room watching TV. Its amazes me what four months did to Princess. She is walking, well trying and her speaking is developing more. To my knowledge Kavon was sleep. After work today, I was going to change my look into something more sexy. I was thinking of dying my hair jet black all around. Go darker than usual.

"Here mama" I said signaling Mackenzie her breakfast which consisted of pancakes, fruit and cheese eggs was done. I went to the couch and picked her up.

I sat her down at the table in the dining room. Then I sat beside her to monitor her while she ate. After giving her the spoon she went to work. She tried her best to get the food but ended up using her fingers. My eyes was just in a daze, my baby was so beautiful. Soon, I heard Kavon's foot steps make their way downstairs. Mackenzie nosy self turned around to see, once she saw it was Kavon her eyes lit up and she reached for him. Kavon picked her up as she giggle.

"Your plate is on the island and I'll be back.. I have to get ready for work really quick" I said with a smile as I watched the two. I made my way upstairs and to my closet room.

*

"Mrs. Marks.. I an sorry but I can't have it by next Friday.. maybe the Friday afterwards" One of my editors said.

I looked at Pharah then back at him. "Oh you can't?"

"No Ma'm.. it takes too long" He said quickly.

I smiled I hate being mean or rude. "Well... Mr. Timothy.. you have till the Monday after next.. I am sure you can do it.. this magazine has to get out in two weeks.." I looked at Pharah as we walked back to my office "These people playing with me"