Baby Shower♛

Kavon

"Baby so later tonight I will have to leave" I said from my closet. Eva was currently in bed. She has been getting bigger and bigger. Her due date is a month away and everything is almost in place.

"Where you going?" She asked while scrunching her eyes brows.

"Tampa for business.. I should be back in about a week baby"

She sucked her teeth "All I know is that when this baby comes your ass better be here"

I sighed. It is kind of cute when she trips, it shows me she cares. I have been thinking lately when I will pop the question. So much is going on in both of our lives that I don't really can't make time, but trust me I will. I want it to just the two of us when I do.

"So what you doing today?" She said as she sat up looking at me. Eva always stares at me while I am getting dressed sometimes she tries to tell me what the fuck to wear.

"Um, go by the barber shop and then go by my office" I put on the 4's and then put on a gray and black beanie.

"So what you expect me to do here by myself Kavon?" She asked as she fiddled with her fingers. Eva is so damn clingy at times but I think it is just the hormones.

Let me shut this girl up "Baby" I whispered against her neck after going over to her. I trailed little kisses from her neck to her shoulder.

She turned around kissing me harshly. My baby must have been horny for real. That's fine daddy will take car of it. We soon we back in the bed room. She gestured me to get on the bed which I did. This was all new but sexy as hell to me. She reached into my pants grabbing me with a firm grip. She kissed me as her hand escalated up and down smoothly on me.

Eva

My feet were killing me, so I made my way to the couch in the living room. I cut on the TV on and made my self comfortable with Sparkle in my lap. Trying not to be nosy, but I was dying to know how much the bills up in here cost. Kavon will be gone for a while so I took a peek at one of the bills for this month. I could pay one with out him knowing. As I smirked opening the mail I got my phone out.

"Damn" I said to myself as as I looked at the thousand dollar phone bill. It does make since because he got like three phones and I only have one.

I called the on eight hundred number and grabbed my credit card. After paying the bill I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed a strawberry Special K bar. While eating my bar my phone began to ring alerting me I have a phone call.

I picked up my phone and unlocked it "Hello"

"Eva, love what cha' doing?" Hazel's voice spoke through the phone.

"Laying down"

"Um... can you kind of open the gate or give a nigga the code I"

Should I give her the code because I don't because I don't feel good. Or should I just get up.

"Don't tell Kavon but one,three, five, eight" He can change it, I think.

Soon Hazel was in my house along with Rj. "Love get up were going to hang out today?"

"Where" I groaned.

"To the mall or something" She said as she went into the kitchen. I looked down and Rj was playing with a toy car, running it on the hair wood floors.

He looked up at me "Auntie, why hasn't the baby came yet?"

I laughed "Because, she isn't ready to come"

He nodded with a smile and continued to play with the truck. "Come on get ready" Hazel said. The three of us went up stairs and to my closet room.

*

"This isn't the way to the mall Hazel" I said then exhaled deeply.

"Ahh, just hush.. we have to make a quick stop by my auntie and uncle's house" She smiled.

"My parents?"

She nodded and we pulled up into my parents drive way. I looked at all the car that occupied the driveway.

"Is there something going on?" I said as we got out.

"I don't know lets see" She said.

Hazel picked Rj up and we went to the doors. I opened the door with my key turning the door. I inhaled then exhaled and opened the door.

"Surprise" I heard then walked in. I gasped then looked all around and smiled as I saw my family.

"Hazel I am going to beat you!" I said.

I spoke to some family of mines and we began to eat. Mama made fried chicken, macaroni cheese, rolls, greens and yam. My Aunt Brenda, Hazel's mom made the desserts.

They made a cute pink throne for me to sit on as we ate. I also got a sash, that said "Mommy To Be".

I looked around and Kavon wasn't here. Thinking that he was playing along with the Baby Shower lie.

"Let open the presents" My mother rejoiced as she sat down on the couch beside my chair.

"Oh look open this E.. it's from Aunt Brenda" My mother said as she passed me the two boxes. I began devouring it like a kid on Christmas day.

I smiled "It's a box of custom made pink pampers and the other is... a box of formula, thank you Auntie"

Many, many present later I was exhausted and Kavon wasn't here still. I got up slowly an made my way to the bathroom having to pee badly. I came back and people were slowly leaving. I said my good byes and say in my chair once again but with a plate of macaroni cheese. Little Riley came and sat in my lap and I fed him a bit of the macaroni and cheese.

I looked up and finally the love of my life came. He was late though.

"Kavon di-"

He cut me off "Eva Marks will you marry me?"

My eyes widened as I chewed the macaroni and cheese. I swallowed "Yes" and smiled.

-

Thank you for following me and reading this special chapter!