B L ♛ 12

Eva

"So I am your girl now?" I said blushing. Kavon has been gone for a week and a couple of days. I can't lie it is taking a toll on me. I really didn't want him to go, but "business" is "business" as he says.

"Always been" He replied.

I smiled "But you didn't formally ask me"

He laughed "Okay, Eva Marks you are mines"

"That was not asking but I will take it" I said with a smile.

We continued to talk on the phone as if we haven't talked in forever. Might as well be cause one day felt like forever. I asked him about the trip but he kept the answers short. I guess it is none of my business.

It was finally time for me to get off work. I sighed as I made my way to the car. I coughed as I entered my car. I started the car up and drove to the nearest burger joint. I got a cheeseburgers with lettuce, tomato, mayo and sauteed onions and continued my journey to my place.

As I walked in the door, I kicked off my shoes and made my way to my room. I miss Kavon tremendously. I took off my clothing leaving only my undergarments on. I ran me a hot bubble bath and put some of my favorite Jasmine bath salt in the water. I took one last glance at my phone before taking off the rest of my garments off. I turned on Pandora on my iPad and set it to SWV radio. I just want to relax right about now.

After exactly an hour and thirty minutes of relaxation I began to drain the tub. I watched all my stress go down as I got up. I wrapped my baby pink towel around my body. I tighten it a bit then went to the bathroom because I had a sudden urge to throw up. After emptying the contents of my stomach I flushed the toilet. I went into my room and looked through my dresser. I decided on some tribal print leggings, a plain pink shirt then some black Nike socks. I unwrapped my hair and watched it fall down to my mid back as I brushed it. I put a bit of MAC's clear lip gloss then lotioned my self up. My phone began to ring. I looked at the caller I.D. then smiled.

"Hello"

"Baby... you should be hearing a ring in one.. two three"

On cue I heard my doorbell.

I walked down the hallway to my door. "Kavon who is it"

"LK, he is there to protect you, any little thing you do he will see.. don't think of it as a stalker baby.. he is just here to help"

"Umm, okay hold on while I open to door"

I opened the door and a man that looks similar to Common was in my door frame.

I smiled "LK?"

"Yes ma'm at your service...."

He clicked some hearing thing in his ear "Yes boss.. I am here now aight one"

He went back down the hallway. I shut my door then sat on the couch.

"Why do I need someone to protect me Kavon?"

"I just want you to be protected, what you do or doing today"

I laid out on the couch "Well, I worked, then ate a big ass burger, then took a bath but for some odd reason I threw up today"

"Oh, why you think you threw up"

"I have no Idea but I am pretty sure its nothing.. what you do today"

"Business baby, business I may be there a little after next week, I tried but they don't make shit easy here"

"Where you at"

"Texas"

I sighed "Well, do what you have to do... alright and I am about to try and get some sleep"

"Bye"

"Bye-bye"

The call ended and I began to miss Kavon even more. I got up off the couch and my stomach began to growl. I looked in the fridge and sighed, I don't feel like cooking or warming anything up. I looked at my car keys then got an idea.

I slipped on my shoes then excited my condo. I went into the parking garage and then into my car. I started my car and looked into the rear view mirror, LK started his car also. I drove off and too the nearest Japanese restaurant. As I drove I decided to call so that as soon as I got there I could get my food.

After getting my food I drive back home and ate.

Kavon

I walked onto my private jet and waited for the plane to start. I looked at the my gold Rolex watch. I am so ready to go home, Texas it is been good but I need to go home to mines.

"King Mr.Santiago wants to know when the next time you can come back" My assistant, Tee asked.

I scratched my head "Um next month, why we need to come back?"

"He says that we need to get the finances, and employees in order" She replied.

I nodded my head "Alright"

The plane began to take off. I looked out the window. Usually Tee and I would be fucking right about now, but I am not about to mess my relationship with Eva up. I could feel Tee drilling a hole in my ass with her eyes.

"What you thinking about King" She said with a seductive smile.

I simply ignored her and began to look on my phone. She called out my name some more, I just simply ignored her and got up and went into the other room with Bold and Riley's. They both looked up at me and nodded. They were watching basketball.

"What brings you back here" Bold asked.

"I wanted to watch the game the fuck"

Riley's phone began to ring, I guess it was Hazel. He whipped as hell. I reached in the tray as I sat down to get a blunt. I lit it up and let my worries drift away for the rest of the plane ride.

We arrived in Miami and I made it my first priority to see Eva, even though I told her I would be here a week from now. As I made it to her building, I seen LK in the parking garage and thanked him. Whenever I am out he will always be the one to watch over my baby.

I began to call Eva.

"Hello" She said in her sleepy voice.

"Baby, girl what you doing" I said as I took the elevator up to her floor.

"No what are you doing, it is three in the morning"

"Just got done doing some stuff, headed back to the hotel"

I arrived on her floor and made it to her door.

"Hold on someone is knocking on my door"

"It better not be no nigga!"

She laughed "It is not babe"

As soon as she opened the door. Our eyes met. "You fucked up!" She said with a laugh.

"Well, hello to you too" I said as she came into my arms.

"What you eat" I said as the smell of food hit my nose.

"Japanese" She replied as we went into her room.

"I thought, you had a big ass burger"

"That was earlier" She got into her bed. I looked through the pile of clothes I have over here and undressed myself. I put on a polo t-shirt and left my boxer's on.

"Eva you eating a lot lately" I said as I got in her bed with her.

"Can't help I am hungry" She put her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her. She looked up at me and I kissed her.

"Mhmm, shut up I missed you big head" I said as I rubbed her sides and she soon went to sleep.

-