BL 1

KAVON

I made my way to my sister's floor. She wanted me to bring her lunch and since I am the best brother ever, I did it for her. Also, I just can't say no to her. The elevator door opened and I made my way to her office desk.

"Hey Pharah," I said while dropping the Ruby Tuesday takeout on her desk. Her working for this damn stuck-up company is changing her. She wants to lose weight and shit now.

"Thanks bro, you the best," she said with a smile.

"How is work treating you?" I said as I sat down in the spare chair behind her. I scanned the office. It's nice. Looks very upscale and expensive.

"It is good, I just have to finish this work," she said with a sigh. She stresses so much on this magazine shit, it's ridiculous.

"Sis don't stress out on this shit," I said.

My little sister is too young to be doing all this shit, she is only twenty-one.

"But who was the light-skinned lady with the glasses? She Fine, but seem stuck-up as hell?" I asked as she dug into her food.

"That is my boss she actually is kind of over the whole magazine... kind of," she replied.

I nodded my head. Shorty looked as if she ran the place. Dressed nice head to toe. Classy as hell. I liked it, but she looks stuck-up, I'll pass.

"What is her name?"

"Ms. Marks, why?" Pharah said, sounding annoyed. Why couldn't she just give me her first name?

I laughed. "Because, I wanted to know, ugly."

She kept silent.

"Well I'm about go little sis, see you later," I said as I kissed her on the cheek. She made a disgusted face and I laughed.

The elevator door opened and I pressed the button to go on the first floor. I have to go check up on a couple of businesses and then get my employees' checks together. I made my way to my car and answered my ringing phone.

"Talk,"" I spoke as I headed towards the main warehouse where the shipment was taken in.

"King, Slime told me someone on our team stole some money."

I sighed. One thing I don't like is when niggas fuck with my family or my money.

"Okay, bold, you know what to do."

"Are you sure?"

"Hell yes, now don't call my phone with some bullshit like that again," I said then hung up the phone as I pulled up to the warehouse.

I nodded my head towards everyone; I don't really like speaking to them because they may get an idea to befriend me when it's just strictly business. I was about to walk in my office but then I turned around.

"All I got to say is that if I find out who the snake is, their ass is mine!" I said, looking to see if there was fear in anyone's eyes. I continued to my office. I unlocked the door and checked the vault. I counted. Yeah, I am short one thousand.

"Shit," I mumbled out of frustration.

I got a knock. "In," I said and one of my hoes entered.

"Hey King," she said with a smile. She crawled under my desk and went to work. I went ahead and lit a blunt to add on to my pleasure.

EVA

"Till we get it right we gone love some more..." I sang along with Chris Brown as I looked over some pictures taken for next month's issue. I sighed as I looked at this picture of Beyonce and Jay-Z.